What are the perks of being average in looks (not ugly, not pretty)?

I've always tended to think that I'm just mediocre when it comes to physical appearance. I'm not as slim as other girls, my legs aren't long and skinny, my nose looks so "out-there" when I smile, and I have almost no nose bridge (just a button nose, like a baby.) However, my eyebrows have a natural slight arch and look identical, my teeth are white, my lips aren't too thin nor too thick, and my eyes are quite large. But that's it. I'm nothing special. But I kinda like it.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Exceedingly attractive women are often socially conditioned to be stupid. They go through life feeling absolutely no need to develop their personalities or charismatic skills; they're basically able to obtain preferential treatment through nothing but genetics, and a couple hours a day of physical maintenance. That's mainly why it isn't a coincidence why most REALLY beautiful girls are vain, callous, arrogant fucks. Of course, there are always exceptions, but you get the picture. I think being average looking is the most safe. No body is gonna present you preferential treatment and opportunities, but no (insert shitty person) will behave discriminatorily or preemptively antagonistic against you from purely physical basis. Since very attractive women are very visually stimulating to men, they're often (erroneously) inherently associated with promisciousness and erotism, but that's more prevalent in the West, not where I live.

I personally enjoy being average.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No one will just be with you because of looks. Well I believe everyone's equally geotgeous and I judge the inside but I mean if this is how you view yourself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• The advantage is that guys don't think you're out of their league so they're not afraid to approach you. Average girls also get to fuck the occasional hot guy without having to worry about getting all the hate directed at hot girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women and men who are good looking usually have really bad personalities (As in selfish or borderline evil) Everything is handed to them instead of them having to earn it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the perks of being average looking is a better chance in getting to know someone really special

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing as a male as a women it can be useful your date able at least im above average though so im happy

0|0
    0|0
  • let's weigh out the pros and cons. on the cons side, there are no pros 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • they usually dont get fat when they get older

0|0
    0|0
  • There are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • we dont make people uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Well there's always someone out there that's gonna like you. So when that person comes along it's a great feeling

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You don't inspire murder or stalking

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes