What are the perks of being average in looks (not ugly, not pretty)?

I've always tended to think that I'm just mediocre when it comes to physical appearance. I'm not as slim as other girls, my legs aren't long and skinny, my nose looks so "out-there" when I smile, and I have almost no nose bridge (just a button nose, like a baby.) However, my eyebrows have a natural slight arch and look identical, my teeth are white, my lips aren't too thin nor too thick, and my eyes are quite large. But that's it. I'm nothing special. But I kinda like it.

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Exceedingly attractive women are often socially conditioned to be stupid. They go through life feeling absolutely no need to develop their personalities or charismatic skills; they're basically able to obtain preferential treatment through nothing but genetics, and a couple hours a day of physical maintenance. That's mainly why it isn't a coincidence why most REALLY beautiful girls are vain, callous, arrogant fucks. Of course, there are always exceptions, but you get the picture. I think being average looking is the most safe. No body is gonna present you preferential treatment and opportunities, but no (insert shitty person) will behave discriminatorily or preemptively antagonistic against you from purely physical basis. Since very attractive women are very visually stimulating to men, they're often (erroneously) inherently associated with promisciousness and erotism, but that's more prevalent in the West, not where I live.

I personally enjoy being average.

Most Helpful Girl

• No one will just be with you because of looks. Well I believe everyone's equally geotgeous and I judge the inside but I mean if this is how you view yourself