Advice on what to do and what to call this problem?

I'm not sure on the proper word for this... I absolutely hate large groups of people where I can't talk and I get nervous, I'd rather just have either a few friends or one on one, like say. I, and maybe 2 other friends and I'm cool with that... I love going to church with my s. o hate going places without him because I get nervous and stuff. So today my mother in law said a few people were asking about me at church and she mentioned she really doesn't come without her husband... I felt like complete crap her telling me this but its true.. I do hate large groups of people, doesn't matter church or wherever I just hate... lol, such a strong word

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You are extremely introverted

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be just a little introverted, if it's a little more serous you might be suffering from anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• a form of agoraphobia I think

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You are an introvert and that's okay

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm completely fine with that, others don't seem to be, like my so's mother :/ i feel bad i've tried explaining it but I feel like they don't listen! :/

• the beauty of having in laws. screw it if he's happy and your happy then it's fine.

Recommended myTakes