Advice on what to do and what to call this problem?

I'm not sure on the proper word for this... I absolutely hate large groups of people where I can't talk and I get nervous, I'd rather just have either a few friends or one on one, like say. I, and maybe 2 other friends and I'm cool with that... I love going to church with my s. o hate going places without him because I get nervous and stuff. So today my mother in law said a few people were asking about me at church and she mentioned she really doesn't come without her husband... I felt like complete crap her telling me this but its true.. I do hate large groups of people, doesn't matter church or wherever I just hate... lol, such a strong word

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You are extremely introverted

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be just a little introverted, if it's a little more serous you might be suffering from anxiety.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE