Should I use castor oil to grow my hair will it make it grow a bit faster? I have 3 inches?

• should I use castor oil to grow my hair will it make it grow a bit faster? I have 3 inches?yea hair might be like this
    Vote A
  • should I use castor oil to grow my hair will it make it grow a bit faster? I have 3 inches?nah hair will be like this
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing "makes hair grow" it grows how it grows, but people damage it so it breaks as fast as it grows and makes you feel it isn't growing. Just take care of your hair and you will keep what you grow instead of it breaking off.
    3 inches isn't difficult to get.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• use tar.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Dude all castor oil is going to do for you is make you sick. Stop asking your weird questions

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes, it makes your hair grow, along with olive, sesame, rosemary, and vitamin E oils. Like the others said, a scalp is important and can speed up the growth process.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do scalp messages at night but no certain oil is going to make your hair grow faster. It's pretty much all how well you take care of your scalp and how well you're eating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Use biotin. It's for hair and nail growth, it works really well for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Use peppermint oil and give your scalp a massage it stimulates hair growth

0|0
    0|0
  • put in coconut oil or some aloe vera

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It won't work

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes