Should I use castor oil to grow my hair will it make it grow a bit faster? I have 3 inches?

• should I use castor oil to grow my hair will it make it grow a bit faster? I have 3 inches?yea hair might be like this
  • should I use castor oil to grow my hair will it make it grow a bit faster? I have 3 inches?nah hair will be like this

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing "makes hair grow" it grows how it grows, but people damage it so it breaks as fast as it grows and makes you feel it isn't growing. Just take care of your hair and you will keep what you grow instead of it breaking off.
    3 inches isn't difficult to get.

Most Helpful Guy

• use tar.