How do you achieve a smooth skin?

I already went to a facial center and she gave me a few creams and such. I did a skincare routine and all. But how do some girls achieve that super glowy and flawless skin even without makeup? Is there anything that I'm missing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone is different. What works for some might not work for others... genetics plays a part just like diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, don't put anything on your face to block your pores.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My skin is super smooth but doesn't always shine like glowy, but is still very smooth. I just keep everything to a minimum and don't do too much to my skin, just basics. If I want extra glow I just use this moisturiser/primer thing, it works as both.
    Everybody I know who does loads to their skin always has skin issues or spots or whatever.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• exercising opens pores. warm then cold showers benefits health.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My skin is very glowy and clear due to my genes I guess. I wash my face every morning and before I go to bed. I don't wear any make up because that will ruin my skin and It will make me age earlier. If I get a pimple because of period, I just let it there till it goes away to avoid a scar.
    I don't think you should stuff your skin tho, because it's important to let it breathe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Look for products that contain at least 5% niacinamide. It makes the skin really plump, even, and glowy. Also, watch your diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instagram filter

0|0
    0|0
  • Good genetics

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes