How do you achieve a smooth skin?

I already went to a facial center and she gave me a few creams and such. I did a skincare routine and all. But how do some girls achieve that super glowy and flawless skin even without makeup? Is there anything that I'm missing?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• I think everyone is different. What works for some might not work for others... genetics plays a part just like diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, don't put anything on your face to block your pores.

Most Helpful Girl

• My skin is super smooth but doesn't always shine like glowy, but is still very smooth. I just keep everything to a minimum and don't do too much to my skin, just basics. If I want extra glow I just use this moisturiser/primer thing, it works as both.
    Everybody I know who does loads to their skin always has skin issues or spots or whatever.