Do you have a hard time finding the perfect bra?

Whatever boob size that you have, small or big, what are the criteria that you use to find bras? Does comfort win over sexiness? Or do you have trouble finding the perfect bra? If you have a wider frame but smaller boobs, do you have trouble finding a good bra that fits as you would like it to? If you have bigger boobs, do you have trouble finding the perfect balance of support, fit, and sexiness? Or do you have to sacrifice any of these factors?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh it's murder 😂😂 just let them dangle free 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have big boobs but also a tendency to loose weight easy and gain it and such, so I don't really dare to buy good, expensive bras (which are super supportive but grandma-y) so I usually buy ones from brands like H&M and Lindex (here in Europe). Their biggest sizes are usually just barely big enough. But they look nice :) my boobs are a very normal shape tho so most bra types work for me, except for push up causd there's enough of the real thing as it is

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• yes I do

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Measuring tape (clothing kind). Some department stores and bras stores has them and will help you. Sexy ones can feel comfortable. I need bigger ones so sometimes I can find a size for a puritanical one

0|0
    0|0
  • Since mine are pretty big, I hold support higher than anything else. If a bra doesn't give me the support I need, I don't consider it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • It's really hard finding a bra that's both comfortable and sexy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes