What is your opinion about short shorts?

What is a girl in short shorts like? Do you think she is slutty only because she is wearing short shorts?

What is your opinion about short shorts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's bad people judge on apperence and I've been guilty of looking at someone like a piece of meat. I'd love to say wear what you like and don't care what people think but every decision has a consequence. If you want to dress like that then do it but don't complain about people thinking of you as a slut. It will happen. Those shorts in the pic you can see underwear and I'm going to guess they will have her ass hanging out. But thinking you are a slut doesn't really mater. Having the attention doesn't really matter... I would worry that someone might take it as an open invitation and guys might be more likely to cross a line.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They just look like panties... that are made of more rigid material...
    Not my thing in the least.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• That looks much more like an underwear than an shorts because it's too short and little. If that's an shorts it looks like she has grown out of it and it's too small for her. Definitive not my taste and it looks a little bit silly.

She's showing very much skin. But since the definition on a slut is having much sex with different people and have much casual sex/one night stands this isn't slut. Slut is about lifestyle, not clothing style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you know who you are slutty or not, what others think let them judge cause that's going to happen reguardless. I wouldn't recommend my daughters to wear them simply cause how the world is, men no matter their age and the female they view her as if she was a dessert.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I just think she's fucking retarded, because having half of your ass hanging out defeats the purpose of wearing clothes. Well, ASSUMING she's wearing the kind that exposes your ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thankful that girls wear short shorts. Imagine grandpa, he never got to enjoy such an amazing view!

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends because a lot of guys gets aroused like that but to me its just some summer clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not! If anything I think it is more attractive; with that being said, there's a time and place for everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how she wears it and how she walks... talks.. all of it makes a difference lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are trashy. You can wear shorts but no need to be showing your panties and ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Clothing does not make you a slut. Your brain makes you a slut.

0|0
    0|0
    • U can still look like onr

• Show All
    • @Nandor you need the chill pill kiddo.

• The ac is on in the car im good fam

• They look trashy but I would enjoy seeing my girlfriend at home in them

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look cute with leggings underneath

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it makes you a slut

1|1
    2|1
  • nope,
    depends sometimes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Super sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • jusy Normal shorts not them small ones

0|0
    0|0
  • nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them is that you

0|0
    0|0
  • EROTIC

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that look a lot especially with white shorts like that. As long as her butt cheeks aren't exposed and it isn't cut off jean look then I like it very much. She can still be a good girl and wear shorts like that.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• don't slut shame based on appearance. Depending on the outfit I think short shorts can make an outfit look good or sometimes it just draws negative attention to a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not. It's not like she's walking around naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • not slutty just would think she isn't very fashionable

1|0
    0|0
  • This is way too short. I'd probable wear it at the beach

0|1
    0|0
  • You mean denim underwear? Those aren't shorts

1|1
    0|0
  • it looks nice