What is your opinion about short shorts?

What is a girl in short shorts like? Do you think she is slutty only because she is wearing short shorts?

820

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it's bad people judge on apperence and I've been guilty of looking at someone like a piece of meat. I'd love to say wear what you like and don't care what people think but every decision has a consequence. If you want to dress like that then do it but don't complain about people thinking of you as a slut. It will happen. Those shorts in the pic you can see underwear and I'm going to guess they will have her ass hanging out. But thinking you are a slut doesn't really mater. Having the attention doesn't really matter... I would worry that someone might take it as an open invitation and guys might be more likely to cross a line.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They just look like panties... that are made of more rigid material...
    Not my thing in the least.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE