Why do busty girls always dress so slutty?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you so simple minded? Snark aside (for the most part), busty girls can dress however they damn well please, as long as they're happy and confident. I think it's really sad you're so quick to judge busty girls based on their appearance. Keep in mind that most busty girls can't help the fact that they're busty; there are a lot of things that they can't wear without it looking suggestive.
    As a girl with a small bust, I know for sure I've gotten away with a lot of clothing trends that most busty girls can't without showing cleavage or etc., so at least try to be understanding.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause they feel they need to show it off.

Lets say if you had big dick ( extreme example) and wore shirts that outter lines your crotch. And a girl looks down and bite her lower lip. Youd think she's a creep but you know the attention is welcomed esp if more than 5 girls does it.

To the point, its fir attention and eho boosting.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I disagree. I'm a busty girl as you call it and I don't dress slutty.
    It's hard to chose clothes when you have big breast because as soon as there is some cleavage, it's the only thing people see and some like you will call it slutty. That's why we end up covering the goods, to avoid that type of comments

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• that's a massive generalisation there buddy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes