Why do busty girls always dress so slutty?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you so simple minded? Snark aside (for the most part), busty girls can dress however they damn well please, as long as they're happy and confident. I think it's really sad you're so quick to judge busty girls based on their appearance. Keep in mind that most busty girls can't help the fact that they're busty; there are a lot of things that they can't wear without it looking suggestive.
    As a girl with a small bust, I know for sure I've gotten away with a lot of clothing trends that most busty girls can't without showing cleavage or etc., so at least try to be understanding.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause they feel they need to show it off.

Lets say if you had big dick ( extreme example) and wore shirts that outter lines your crotch. And a girl looks down and bite her lower lip. Youd think she's a creep but you know the attention is welcomed esp if more than 5 girls does it.

To the point, its fir attention and eho boosting.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE