How to be pretty without makeup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Heathy skin is important, and you're lucky there because not wearing makeup is one of the best things you can do for your skin. also try drinking lots of water, staying out of the sun! (or wearing sunscreen if you have to go out) and cleansing, moisturising and exfoliating regularly.

also look after your lips, so make sure they aren't cracked or dry by using lip balm regularly. you can do other things as well like looking at what you wear, finding your own style rather then just following fashion. and keeping your fingernails nice and well manicured, whatever length they might be.

keep working on the acne and you should be fine, if anything better then fine because you won't be hurting your skin by using make up which could block your pores. you'll also have more time to learn to love how you look without makeup (confidence = pretty), so when you do start wearing it you'll know not to overboard.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Take care of your skin, so it can glow and be acne free. Go to the dermatologist and find the proper skin care routine that fits your own skin whether it's oily, dry, or in between. I myself have oily skin and I can help you if you do too. If you have oily skin, make sure you wash your face twice a day with a recommended face wash.

Make sure your eyelashes are really pretty and healthy. If you naturally have short eyelashes try castor oil it's really worked for me and use an eyelash curler if you don't want to use mascara

Take care of your eyebrows, trim them brush them make them look nice and shape them to fit your face.

Make sure your lips are always red and soft, make sure to drink plenty of water (this helps a lot for your skin too), if you hve naturally dry lips use Vaseline and purchase a chap stick to make sure your lips are nice and glossy and not cracked

Your teeth are very important. Get braces to straighten them out, if you already did this make sure to whiten them by going to the dentist and sign up for a whitening and cleaning session at least every 6 months, use whitening toothpaste, and try whitening strips from the pharmacy. Floss at least 3 times a week. Brush your teeth twice a day.

Your hair has to be pretty and healthy, doesn't matter if it's short or long. Get a haircut that suits your face shape. Research and ask your hair stylist for the proper hair routine that fits you personally, it all varies if you have oily hair, dry hair, curly hair, etc. If you can, try to not dye your hair because that can damage it easily. If you do dye it, make sure it's a hair color very close to your natural one. Make sure to wash your hair first with warm water then at the end rinse it with cold. Never brush your hair right after you finish washing it becaus that can easily break it. Comb it instead. And remember but before you dry your hair with any hair dryer use some kind of hair protectant cream that can protect it from the heat, try to always let your hair dry naturally with time. If you have dry hair, try to use deep conditioning once a week. If you have oily hair, never use this, and never place normal conditioning on your roots (this makes your hair really oily). I have oily hair, if you do too I have a hair routine that can help you so message me. Also make sure you go to the hair salon to cut the tips of your hair very 3 months or so so the hair can grow healthy. Try to let your hair loose and not pick it up as often as possible

0|0
    0|0
    • Most importantly, have a healthy body and healthy lifestyle. Try to stay at the normal weight range, go the gym, get fit, or find a sport you're passionate about.
      Eat healthy food as much as possible. This helps your body stay in shape and looks pretty, and a healthy lifestyle helps with having clearer skin and helps boost your confidence

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Being confident and not caring what other people think is the best way. There is such a thing as being too confident but you'll know when that's happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most girls wear too much makeup. Natural is always beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • confidence, and dress well! A pair of black leather leggings will cause any guy to attracted to you make up or no make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Use natural stuff to take care of your face. Not cover it up. For example, CBD oil can be used for acne

0|0
    0|0
  • Good heart makes you beautiful.. Thumb of rule girls who wear lot of makeup are less secure and usually i avoid them..

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep urself happy and make others happy..
    You would be happy without makeup..

0|0
    0|0
  • Love yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • No way

0|0
    0|0
  • Have good genetics

1|0
    0|0
  • Smile

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Step one: drink plenty of water. If you have naturally greasy skin, see a dermatologist for specific advice. Avoid sugar.

Step two: literally stop giving a fuck what dumb boys think of you. It's your face. It will be the only one you'll ever have. Be kind to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep your face clean, invest time in basic skincare (hydration, exfoliation, etc.), and be confident! Confidence is the best accessory, makeup or without.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of small things go into this.

Get adequate sleep. Drink plenty of water. Exercise. Avoid sin exposure. Don't smoke or drink. Don't eat too much sugar. Wash face daily and wear good moisturizer. Do a weekly facial.

Those are all things I try routinely do to have good enough skin to go sans makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good beauty regimen and tinted moisturizer if you're pale.
    Or if you want to look like you're not warring makeup when you actually are, there's tons of YouTube tutorials

0|0
    0|0
  • stay confident in yourself. don't worry about the opinions of others and be proud for the way you look no matter what

0|0
    0|0
  • Good skin and good hair! Moisturizer, wash your face, and use masks a few times a week for glowing skin :)

0|0
    0|0
  • having "dat vibe". its above all appearences. be charismatic enough, and from a 6 you can turn a 10 in men's eyes. or so they say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chances are that if you're pretty with it, you'll be pretty without it. Just keep yourself well kempt

0|0
    0|0
  • By having a good skin care routine and eating healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Have natural facial symmetry and skin care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes