What is your opinion about a girl that wears hair extensions?

184

Most Helpful Girl

• I think iys okay, I wouldn't do it, but they can if they want

What Guys Said 4

• How do u feel about a girl with a padded bra. When she takes it off will it be a disappointment? I think women should stop with the fake crap. Just be you and someone will love you for you and nothing more.

• It's not my hair is short I jus wish it was a bit longer. Bc my hair is curly and it shrinks in a lot.

• It's preference. If you want to use hair extensions, go for it. Just make sure that you don't dislike yourself without them.

• Meh, not a fan of fake stuff. I'd rather she leaves her hair natural

• They exist.

What Girls Said 17

• its her choice so idc

• As someone who wears extensions that look natural I think people have a skewed image of what extensions can look like. And sometimes natural hair is hard to work with so for practical purposes, people get extensions.

• Plus it's a great protective style when done right. On the pathway to hair growth in some cases

• Yea , i had mine in from late January to early June and it grew 2 inches

• I think girls should wear their hair natural, unless they're going for a completely unnatural color like fuchsia, or teal.

I consider any makeup beyond a bit of powder or blush, or hair coloring/extensions to be a sort of deception, false advertising; unless its obviously fake, or a costume.

• I think she looks fucking amazing, with or without hair extensions as long as she's happy and confident.

• I feel indifferent. It doesn't really matter to me and I dont even sometimes notice it really. I do not look at women's hair much or in detail.

• As long as they look natural or suit them it's all good.

I've had several different kinds of hair extensions, long term and clip ins. I like to have several options when it comes to my hair especially when it comes to length and colour. Long hair looks really nice but it's a huge pain in the ass to have all the time (especially when eating and sleeping), and sometimes I like to have shorter hair when I feel like it, but I wouldn't have to cut it to achieve it. And when I want a different colour or style I wear wigs.

Nothing to do with insecurity, just think it's fun to switch up every now and again and I'm sure many women who wear extensions feel the same.

• If they want it then let them have it it's their life

• I've worn hair extensions before, so it would be pretty hypocritical of me to be disapproving of them. :)

• Let them... its totally fine... everyone does it. You see those girls on TV? Most are wearing hair extensions.

• wow that's the most beautiful comment ever😍😱 he deserves a star!

• Everyone is free to do as they please, stop thinking about others opinion.

• I don't mind, it's kinda useful
    it's like putting make up

• It's okay I've gone out with girls that had hair extensions in. I sometimes use the clip in hair extensions.

• I don't like them.

• hey if they look great on you, wear them proudly

• Just do what you want. I don't care.

• I would think she's a bit to vain.