Are piercings unattractive on Women? Important?

Okay So I live in India and I'm a 19 year old , that is a very conservative country and no body gets piercings really expect ears and nose , but I was really looking into getting my eyebrow pierced I've asked my friends and they were like you will give a bad impression to the society (Slutish), but I really want to go for it but I'm afraid people will give to harsh judgements:( Is that how it will go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think they can be. I like nose (one piercing), ear (1-2 piercings. Not spacers) and belly button. I could also deal with nipple piercings. Though anything more than that I find too much. I'm not too huge on the gothic/punk look with like 6 ear piercing on eahc ear, 7 eye brow piecings, a tongue piercing, 8 lip piercings, 5 nose piercings, as well as having your belly button, nipples and clit pierced. Though you do you, and a guy will find you attractive. These are just my preferences.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find facial piercings unattractive, and it makes me take people less seriously. Looks like a high school phase to me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• It honestly depends on the people you're surrounded by. I personally don't see it as being "sluttish" at all. I think it's an extension of body art and expression, which is perfectly normal and benign in my humble opinion. I think you should always take into account your surroundings and circumstances when making that decision, but if you feel like you want that to be a part of your identity then I think you should do it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know exactly what living in Indian society is actually like, but from what i've read about how women are treated, and what i've seen from Indian guys here on GaG, i'd say the last thing you would want to do is bring unwanted attention on yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here in the United States that piercing would be fine. India is very different obviously. You should not worry too much about how people will see you if you do get the piercing. It's not a super big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being in India can't agree with you more..
    What you gotta think is will it suit you?
    No piercing whatsoever is my personal opinion (haven't got my ears pierced not even once [piercing the ear is considered a practice in India])

0|0
    0|0
    • I personally think it's more of like a phase in my life got a little too inspired by Bani J lols actually being an introvert felt like I've always lacked the confidence i shouldve had but I don't think my fam will let me get it at least not the eyebrow you know. And tbh I'm like a girly girl very feminine type so I don't think I'd be able to pull of the eyebrow piercing either because I think it requires a very badass dressing sense so maybe it ain't for me

• Show All
    • Mumbai as if now till I complete my grad then back to Delhiii

• Piercings are hot in my opinion, tbh I would get it and dont listen or pay attention to the judgements people will give, its your body and if you want it then go for it :D if people end up judging you, ignore them, does not matter what they think

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many of "Banjara"s they have pierced their many body parts in including belly... don't actually know about down there!! go for it its not slutty at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere on the body except ears it's ugly in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't like them

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be, not everyone can pull off that look.

1|0
    0|0
    • maybe you're right. personally I'm more of like a feminine girl who wears dresses and stuff. One gotta have a badass look to pull those off 😑

• Even then it's hard to pull off that look >_>

• No but tattoos are a deal breaker

1|0
    0|0
  • hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love girls with piercings

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy as hell

0|0
    0|0
  • move from India

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Piercings on a woman look just as good as on a man! Go for it! I've always wanted my eyebrow pierced but I'm too much of a wimp to do so. If anyone judges you just tell them to piss off - Its your body - you treat it how you like girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes