Are piercings unattractive on Women? Important?

Okay So I live in India and I'm a 19 year old , that is a very conservative country and no body gets piercings really expect ears and nose , but I was really looking into getting my eyebrow pierced I've asked my friends and they were like you will give a bad impression to the society (Slutish), but I really want to go for it but I'm afraid people will give to harsh judgements:( Is that how it will go?

215

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I think they can be. I like nose (one piercing), ear (1-2 piercings. Not spacers) and belly button. I could also deal with nipple piercings. Though anything more than that I find too much. I'm not too huge on the gothic/punk look with like 6 ear piercing on eahc ear, 7 eye brow piecings, a tongue piercing, 8 lip piercings, 5 nose piercings, as well as having your belly button, nipples and clit pierced. Though you do you, and a guy will find you attractive. These are just my preferences.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find facial piercings unattractive, and it makes me take people less seriously. Looks like a high school phase to me.