Brown eyes are unattractive?

I have brown eyes brown hair and olive skin and I hate it. I always wished I had green eyes and I love light eyes. People keep saying brown eyes are unattractive. Is that what you feel?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not unattractive just common as hell i have blue eyes 8% of world have them one of the perks of being Caucasian I guess lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I think brown eyes are extremely attractive. I don't know who's telling you otherwise, but don't believe them. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. The features you described for yourself are very beautiful features. I'm sure any sincere gentleman will tell you that. :)

4|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how attractive your eyes are. If you have radiant, large, round, beautiful eyes with long eyelashes, eye color becomes almost irrelevant at this point.

1|0
    0|0
  • They aren't attractive. People with blue/green eyes always pretend that they're just as attractive to be nice.

I'm a guy with brown eyes, brown hair and olive skin.

0|0
    3|0
  • It doesn't matter if you're a darkeyes, you can kill somebody in combat and win their shardblade.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shape, size and spacing matters more than color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dark eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • noe.

0|0
    0|0
  • brown eyes r attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • People always think that what they don't have is something they want. You know what? Be happy with what you got. You're you. Love yourself.

And for the record, every eye is beautiful because every eye is different.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I completely disagree! I have dark brown eyes and I know so many people with brown eyes too. When I was younger I wanted green eyes like you, but I've come to love the color of my eyes. I think brown eyes are really beautiful and underrated, and I'm not saying that just because I have the same eye color. I was skimming through polls a few months back and a lot of people (both genders) find dark eyes attractive. I draw a lot, and I was surprised at how often I use brown as an eye color for the characters I draw.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ofc that brown eyes are atteactive.
    some people love more brown eyes than blue or green, but some love more blue/green eyes than brown
    It's just a matter of taste

1|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are beautiful you need to be more confident and comfortable in your own skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • i have those green eyes and love them but i feel in love with a brown eyed man before. blue eyes and green. brown stood out most to me. 💁 love brown eyes!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're definitely not unattractive, they are beautiful! It always seems that the grass is always greener on the other side for people too, because I have green eyes and always wanted blue eyes when I was younger. Now I love my green eyes because they are a part of me. Brown eyes are beautiful in ways that green and blue eyes can't compare with in my opinion. They're all beautiful, but in their own unique ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same physical features; I think that combination is pretty. Sandra Bullock, Kiera Knightley, Jessica Alba, Winona Ryder, Penelope Cruz, and Julia Roberts have brown eyes; they are far from unattractive. Halle Berry has dark skin, brown eyes and brown hair; she is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes