How can I make burns like this disappear from my skin?

how can i make burns like this disappear from my skin ?

312

Most Helpful Guy

• Defiantly use pure vitamin E for that... It's a slow process but it will help regenerate the skin cells... but make sure it's pure Vit E
    or if you can, you can speak to a dermatologist and they might have something much more effective...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And aloe vera true

• I remember a girl I knew had a similar scar on her upper arm and it did take years to fade away... yea sucks, it's already been a year and it's still very prominent on your arm...
      Looks like maybe 3-5 years even...

but again see a derm if you really want a definite answer... but I think it's like that

• 💔💔

Most Helpful Girl

• When my friend's boyfriend burnt my leg with his moped... I used Iodine so my wound would heal. I had many blisters and it was very painful but the Iodine helped... when I didn't use Iodine I used Aloe Vera Cooling Gel... and when my wound healed... I used Kelofibrase Sandoz, which helped my scar "disappear". It's also good if you have stretch marks. Get better!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE