How can I make burns like this disappear from my skin?

how can i make burns like this disappear from my skin ?
How can I make burns like this disappear from my skin?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Defiantly use pure vitamin E for that... It's a slow process but it will help regenerate the skin cells... but make sure it's pure Vit E
    or if you can, you can speak to a dermatologist and they might have something much more effective...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And aloe vera true

• Show All
    • I remember a girl I knew had a similar scar on her upper arm and it did take years to fade away... yea sucks, it's already been a year and it's still very prominent on your arm...
      Looks like maybe 3-5 years even...

but again see a derm if you really want a definite answer... but I think it's like that

• 💔💔

Most Helpful Girl

• When my friend's boyfriend burnt my leg with his moped... I used Iodine so my wound would heal. I had many blisters and it was very painful but the Iodine helped... when I didn't use Iodine I used Aloe Vera Cooling Gel... and when my wound healed... I used Kelofibrase Sandoz, which helped my scar "disappear". It's also good if you have stretch marks. Get better!

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I have the exact same type of burn on my hands, it's badass! Why do you want it to go?

1|0
    0|0
  • Bio-oil is supposed to help. Especially on a woman as they got different bonds for their skin cells to men I've read. It didn't do anything for me. It helps with stretch marks and scars and is supposed to be really good for girls

1|0
    0|0
  • vitamin e cream is good for promoting healing and reduction of scaring. don't use if pregnant

1|0
    0|0
  • Rub coconut oil at regular intervals of time for 1 month.

1|0
    0|0
  • wait thats a burn? looks like when i get bit by a mosquito

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

Recommended myTakes