Guys, how much of a turn off is cellulite?

I found cellulite dimples on my butt and I know it's normal but I've never had them before and I feel so bad.

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Cellulite happens to all. Doesn't matter matter about diet and exercise etc and some are more prone than others. It wouldn't slow me down one bit! If I like someone I like everything about them. If I want to touch and kiss my girls legs I want to because they are hers... I want her to feel my touch and I want her to want me to look and touch. I want her to feel wanted and sexy... cellulite doesn't matter! Love your bodies and find people that love you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Never feel bad about your cellulite! Remember, cellulite happens regardless of gender or weight. It's completely natural... it's just not presented that way in media, but fuck the media. Learn to love your body, cellulite dimples and all! Same for stretch marks.
    I can't answer for the guys, but I've never thought worse of a girl for having cellulite, even though my opinion is completely platonic.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE