Guys, how much of a turn off is cellulite?

I found cellulite dimples on my butt and I know it's normal but I've never had them before and I feel so bad.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cellulite happens to all. Doesn't matter matter about diet and exercise etc and some are more prone than others. It wouldn't slow me down one bit! If I like someone I like everything about them. If I want to touch and kiss my girls legs I want to because they are hers... I want her to feel my touch and I want her to want me to look and touch. I want her to feel wanted and sexy... cellulite doesn't matter! Love your bodies and find people that love you

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Never feel bad about your cellulite! Remember, cellulite happens regardless of gender or weight. It's completely natural... it's just not presented that way in media, but fuck the media. Learn to love your body, cellulite dimples and all! Same for stretch marks.
    I can't answer for the guys, but I've never thought worse of a girl for having cellulite, even though my opinion is completely platonic.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't find cellulite a turn off. It just shows me you eat well. Women are born with a higher fat percentage, and are more likely to have more. So I understand that for you not to have cellulite is to be underweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on amount of cellulite. Everybody has it but not everybody is "nay" because of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys find it sexy. I personally dont care. Im not picky

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont even worry about it. The chances of a guy backpedaling because of cellulite is miniscule.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the butt some are ok some are not

0|0
    0|0
  • Cellulite is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • very big.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes