Does hvaing blue hair make somebody look immature?

m 17 and I've had blue and pink hair for about a year and have noticed people treat me different than my peers, For example if they were gonna ask a question they ask my peers and not me when they know my peers wouldn't know the answer and they know I would they avoid asking me anything.

I naturally have very black colored hair and im thinking about dying it back to it's natural black color because I feel it makes people take me less seriously having blue/pink hair

Does blue hair make somebody look less mature?
  • yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I hang with people my age (29) who still dye their hair. Usually they are musicians, tattoo artists, or artists in general. It depends on what you want in life, which path to choose. You want to work at a bank? Go natural. You want to live on art? Do whatever you want. Your opinion about it might even change when you get older (as I did).

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty I do associate it with someone young and teen who isn't in the working world yet or in a professional career. I would not say immature though. Just perhaps someone creative and not maybe a adult yet but you know even adults with a crazy color hair doesn't make me assume childish because there is more creative peeps out there.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• it shows a still developing mind or under developed mind because the coloring of hair is to accentuate the like or hide white or grey hair
    funky colored hair just show that they aren't mature enough to realize that its not as cool as they think it looks, also it is #SocialJusticeWarrior trademark style and sane people wanna avoid such people at any costs

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally find it a turn. off, but its up to you. Its your hair and you have the freedom to do whatever you want

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it hot. I hate girls who are lady like

0|0
    0|0
  • Strange coloured hair= slut alert. Stay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion it does. Looks unprofessional no matter what age.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It really, /really/ depends on many factors. The shade matters, root upkeep, self presentation of how you dress yourself or take care of your hair and skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not, I like the creative side

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah pretty much and trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes