What's your meaning of sexy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Sexy' just a perseption or an idea/ ideal. Not even necessarily true about that person. Could be confidence and how they handle them self, could be something about how they look or a guesture or something that person does. How hard they work or their drive or ambition.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sexy to me is someone who you have an instant chemistry with someone you click with on all levels someone who gets you & you get him & someone who knows just what to say & do & when to say & do it <3

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• my meaning of sexy is. The girl has the personality i like and can mess with me without worry. and then she knows how to take care of herself. and she likes kids. that is she would like to have a a y some day. in the future

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy... Tight clothes of the right colour for the woman, on a slim body with nice curves. Pretty face, moderate amount of makeup. Long hair. Since your of Indian descent, I've seen some absolutely beautiful Sari outfits on women. Stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy means a part of other person and/or personality which is desirable and attractive in a other level of chemistry to his eyes and his soul. Also is no big deal and can mean "fuckable"!

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence. Eyes. Smile. The way she holds and carries herself. dressing in clothes that covers her areas bc it gives the mind time and an image to wander and imagine the body she has. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that she is completely horny and that her vagina is very wet and dripping heavily.

0|0
    0|0
  • A sexually attractive woman. A woman whom I strongly desire to fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural girls are usually more sexy then with makeups

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever the definition is

0|0
    0|0
  • having nice eyes. smile

0|0
    0|0
  • bold is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • for me its a dashing personality

0|0
    0|0
  • sexually attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • having a sexual countenance about her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like hot! Lol

0|0
    1|0
  • you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexually appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • Love

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy is clothes an how you present yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • cute nice body. great smile. great legs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• making one self stand out, tight cloth, hot makeup. making a statement like i'm ready to f k really hard. do you think I might let YOU be with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something you can't resist.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes