What's the difference in a guy seeing a girl as being thick/curvy instead of just fat?

Aren't they just nicer terms meaning the same thing? Is there even a difference?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Curvy means they have curves (first pic). Fat means they are fat (second pic)

4|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Thick is when a woman has plumpness in the right places.. thighs, hips, shoulders, etc, AND the woman is in good health through exercise and diet.

Fat is just neglect. Neglect of diet/exercise/concerned doctors.. cottage cheese skin, varicose veins, high blood pressure , etc

Hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • To me thick and curvy are overweight but not obese and have big boobs and a big butt to pull it off. "Just fat" to me means small boobs, flat butt,
    and all you notice is midsecmidsection. They are shaped like an apple or a pylon. Or they have yoyo dieted so much they just look like a tub of goo.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically it depends if he likes the girl or not, dont think they're a difference other then ones a compliment and you wouldn't call someone fat and ask them on a date.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thick/curvy presents a positive connotation while fat is a negative connotation. That's the simple difference..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think thick and curvy means they've embraced it and look more voluptuous. They are bigger but rock that shit where as fat people are soft and lazy. Thick and curvy girls shake their ass. Fat girls just sit on them and watch them grow!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• This is what "curvy" looks like in my eyes. Curvy and fat are two different worlds.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to my bmi, I am considered obese, but because I am tall I look thick. I am not round, and fat hanging everywhere. I am well proportioned, with an hour glass shape. I could definitely tone up, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm under the impression that you're neither...

Anyways I would post pictures of the difference but some people already have that covered.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being curvy is a body type, meaning having an hourglass figure, being fat is Just being fat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm a girl and I'd say im thick and this is because I got a small waist and my hips are wide. I didn't evwn work for it but I work to maintain it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes