Guys, Are these scars Beautiful?

Guys, Are these scars Beautiful?I'm really insecure honestly only please...

8

Most Helpful Guy

• The scars in and of themselves aren't beautiful. However, I would say that anyone with scars, is beautiful. You aren't made beautiful by your scars, neither do your scars make you ugly. Your scars are a part of you. If you've been through hardships and have scars because of them, they are a reminder of what you've been through and what you've overcome. They are a sign of strength, resolve, and they are beautiful for that reason.