Guys, Are these scars Beautiful?

Guys, Are these scars Beautiful?I'm really insecure honestly only please...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The scars in and of themselves aren't beautiful. However, I would say that anyone with scars, is beautiful. You aren't made beautiful by your scars, neither do your scars make you ugly. Your scars are a part of you. If you've been through hardships and have scars because of them, they are a reminder of what you've been through and what you've overcome. They are a sign of strength, resolve, and they are beautiful for that reason.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Aww what happened? They do look nice but was it self harm? Or did something happen. If it was self harm, I would hug you and tell you how important and beautiful you really are and how much I care about you. If it wasn't self harm, I would probably just feel sorry for you and kiss them. So no they don't look bad and if my girl had them, it would not make me lose feelings for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was in a house fire

• Show All
    • I have another question for you. Do you think I have a nice personality? Would you consider yourself lucky if you found a boyfriend who had a personality similar to mine (loving, caring, sweet and laid back)?

• To be honest, they're not exactly a wonderful sight. Scars aren't actually an aesthetic in the sense of it but it's up to you to accept it as a new part of who you are and it won't bother you as much anymore. Trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows you have been through a tough time I find girls with scars attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not physically appealing, but I wouldn't say they're repulsive, either, depending on the severity of the burn/location. However, physical scars do have a beautiful incorporeal connotation that could be derived. They serve as a testament and soverign of the hardships and torments you've been subjected to through your journey of life, and those hardships manifesting physically is a prideful indicative that you made it out alive. Sure, it's a deformity, and humans are not very forgiving when it comes to what stimulates their senses, but the fact that you don't give a fuck, and the fact that you wear your medals in pride is in itself beautiful. I love scars.

0|0
    0|0
  • so you got burnt as a child is that what you're trying to show and I see nothing wrong with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely beautiful. You're gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes