If I use castor oil moisturising locking gel how long will my hair grow in a month with a week if my hair is 3.25 inches?

if I use this in a month how long will it growif I use castor oil moisturising locking gel how long will my hair grow in a month with a week if my hair is 3.25 inches??
  • if I use castor oil moisturising locking gel how long will my hair grow in a month with a week if my hair is 3.25 inches??it will be like this
    Vote A
  • if I use castor oil moisturising locking gel how long will my hair grow in a month with a week if my hair is 3.25 inches??it will be like this
    Vote B
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• might be like the first one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• it will be none of the above unless you can work magic with a brush, and if you intend on growing your hair, gel is your worst enemy, anything that has the word gel on it, if used daily can help the growth of dandruff and increase hair loss, I would recommend you use mousse or hair wax, if you see gel wax written don't worry it's okay to use it

0|0
    0|0
    • can that castor oil gell thing help grow hair tho

• Show All
    • castor oil is rather for eyebrows and other body hair as well as the skin

• I got coconut oil

• It'll be none of those things. Don't use gel, and keep it healthy. Healthy hair grows at an average rate of.5 inches a month. Thats 6 inches annually.

0|0
    0|0
    • right now I have 3.25 inches of hair I got a haircut that almost got me bald 3 months ago or maybe 4 now

• I'm talking average. My hair grows fast in the beginning, but slows down around 6 inches. Which took me a year by the way. My hair is 8 inches long now, and my beard 6. Can't stop won't stop!

• check out my latest question it tells u how long my hair looks like

• ur a gayass bitch

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes