What do you think of girls who don't wear makeup?

guys what do you think of girls who don't wear makeup? And if you say you prefer girls who cover their faces in makeup would you date a girl who never wears makeup? And what are your thoughts of a girl having a couple of tattoos?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with tattooed girls, but I do believe their tattoos can give you very quick insight into their personalities.

I actually prefer women to NOT wear makeup. I think a lot of it just makes them look worse, particularly bright shades of lipstick. That being said though, I do love green or blue eye liner and shadow.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I see these questions everywhere now 😂 Yes, we get that boys love girls without makeup, but either the girls asking these questions are hiding that they are insecure, or they are rubbing it in to girls who like makeup and look good in it. There are girls my age who are gorgeous without makeup, but they are very cruel and smoke, mess around etc. I wear some makeup, but I love school, I love animals and I have really high ambitions. Guys, you can say whatever you like. I'm gonna do my thing. I look good with and without makeup, but I choose what I feel confident and presentable in.

1|0
    1|0
    • I don't wear any makeup and I don't smoke. I just can't see the point of makeup plus it messes your skin up

• doesn't mess mine up :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• it says to me that they either value themselves based on who they are/what they do instead of their physical appearance, or they just don't care enough about their physical appearance that they dont wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with no makeup are the best, but even a single tattoo can kill my interest towards them.

0|1
    0|0
  • If a girl doesn't want to wear make-up that's alright, everyone has natural beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • I admire them. They have the confidence to go out without makeup, and to not care what others think.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like girls better without that stuff on them. my crush dose have some tattoos on her legs but I ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem whether a girl wears makeup or doesn't wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do they look pretty without it? Most do not. Depends on how flattering the tattoos are.

0|0
    3|0
  • Tattoos are hot. Makeup is unnecessary and sometimes too much can make a girl ugly as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks more beautiful without make up. .. tattoos just make their design

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate make up

0|1
    0|0
  • better without makeup 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't care about her appearance

0|0
    0|0
    • For wearing no make up?

• Show All
    • That's not true tbh. I wear no makeup but when I go out I make sure my hair is clean and looks nice and that I have no dry or dead skin and I make sure all my clothes are clean

• Interesting, thanks for explaining 😊

• no problem. most are pretty without anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute

0|0
    0|0
  • better Than those who do

0|0
    0|0
  • Pls no makeup😂

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I'm one of them, I don't really care. I'd be totally cool with having a girlfriend who didn't wear make up, I'd also be totally cool with having a girlfriend who did wear it, it doesn't matter if I think she's hot. I'm also totally happy to have a girlfriend with tattoos.

0|0
    0|0
  • The same thing I think about girls who wear makeup. You do you boo and if boys don't like too much makeup they can always stick to a BB cream and mascara.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's your face. As long as you're not in danger, I'm not much concerned about your choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think of them any different than a female who does wear make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I encourage it considering I'm one of those girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont wear makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • confident

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes