Why do girls wear so much/spend so much time & money on make up?

These were question guys hesitate to ask you girl's... Don't be weird...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Men love cars buying stuff for their cars its only normal for girls to love makeup. For many it makes them have more confidence in themselves although true beauty is not required to have with makeup but some people just enjoy feeling good about themselves some rather make themselves feel good buy putting on makeup than depending on someone to tell them they look beautiful etc

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 28

• Why do guys always obsess with girls and makeup? Would you rather girls just went au natural and didn't shave and didn't wear any makeup? Why can't guys just be happy girls just try to make themselves look and feel better whether its with or without it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I spend good money on makeup because they often are better for your skin, they look better, last longer, and end up making it so i have to buy makeup less.

I don't wear makeup but maybe 2 times out of the week. But I buy high end. Why? Because it ends up looking much better. I also take my time doing it. Why? Because I LIKE to. I like to do my hair, I like to wear nice clothes, and occasionally I like to wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also I actually don't typically wear a lot of makeup even if it might appear that in some pictures I do. Lol. Most of the time I just do one pump of foundation, brows, and mascara.

• For some people, it's something they really enjoy and will even do their make up when they're just home alone all day, just because they feel like doing it. I suppose they're not much different to people who spend time and money on other hobbies or things they enjoy doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • not all of us though.. i only spend money on black eyeliner and mascara because iยดm a rocker/metalhead and i like to make my eyes black. it actually takes me about 5 minutes to put on my makeup. but mostly i think girls do it because we donยดt like a certain part of our face and like to make it look prettier. but not for guys.. for ourselves, because then we feel more confident and life just feels better:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna lie I spend more money on hair than I do makeup. I have all of my favorite lip sticks and glosses so I always buy them unless they're discontinued. When I do shop for make up its basically when I run out of stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚ now hair stuff I spend a good amount of money on but I try to stay within my budget.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love doing my makeup. I don't just do it because it makes me feel more confident and pretty, I enjoy doing it too. I like that you can get creative with it and play around with different looks, my alternative to painting or writing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Society constantly shows women pictures of beautiful models with beautiful skin, actresses with perfect skin and lots of makeup... all the women we see on various media platforms are wearing makeup. So girls often feel like they have to have perfect skin and wear makeup to be pretty.
    On the other hand, makeup is also a wonderfully creative tool of self expression. It's like doing a different painting on your face each day you can give yourself a new look. And it's fun!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear it often thus don't spend much time, but I spend money on it cuz it's smells good and there're in such cute packagings or bottles ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • First, I look more beautiful when wearing make-up. Second, it make me feel more self-confident. By the way, not only girls but also more and more guys are wearing make-up nowadays.

0|0
    0|0
  • because a lot of girls like it really, it can be as simple as it making someone feel good, it could be used for art or just the routine of putting on makeup is relaxing ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

0|0
    0|0
  • I have horrible dark circles under my eyes, they are dark purple... Only expensive makeup 'helps' covering them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I Don't Wear Makeup, And If I Do It's Just Mascara.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do boys spend so much money and time with video games?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a way to feel more confident and express yourself, it's kind of like buying nice clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're talking about expensive makeup, it's the same as expensive clothes. It feels good to own something designer because it feels authentic

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we for some reason are seen as ugly if we don't wear it

0|0
    0|0
  • because they think guys want it and it makes them more beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I love spending both money & time for doing make up. Most gals do. :) Its a feel good factor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't at all lol

0|0
    0|0
  • They want to look good. Duh. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • because we know you'll see us better. hahahaaaaa

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence