Why do girls wear so much/spend so much time & money on make up?

These were question guys hesitate to ask you girl's... Don't be weird...

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Men love cars buying stuff for their cars its only normal for girls to love makeup. For many it makes them have more confidence in themselves although true beauty is not required to have with makeup but some people just enjoy feeling good about themselves some rather make themselves feel good buy putting on makeup than depending on someone to tell them they look beautiful etc