Is acne a turn off?

For both guys and girls, what do you feel when someone has (mild) acne on their face? Arms? Back? Chest? Is there any areas that would be dealbreakers for you in a relationship or is it something you could overlook?

620

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not the acne itself that bothers me. It's more of a problem if they have serious acne and aren't doing anything about it.

Acne that is fiercely unhealthy (and honestly ugly) can be treated by various means. If it's not serious enough to need treatment then I don't think it's serious enough to let bother you. I used to have acne like that, but I went to a doctor and got it taken care of (if I hadn't done that then I would have had scars). If someone had a similar health concern and didn't try to take care of it I'd think it was weird.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think anyone particularly likes looking at acne honestly, but no one should make someone feel bad for something they may not have control over yet.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE