Acne Sufferers: What works best for managing your acne?

What is your daily face-care routine? What products do you use?

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Tea tree oil, witch hazel spray, cannabis topical ointments or creams, constant pre-emptive moisturization of the body with vaseline or coconuy oil.

Most Helpful Girl

• I use say yes to cucumbers facial wipes to remove my makeup, wash my face with say yes to carrots cream cleanser most of the time, and once or twice a week I use neutrogena rapid clear face wash. When my face isn't very dirty or oily I just use a bit of lush's tea tree toner to gently cleanse my skin, and give it a bit of a break from all these products. I moisturize with say yes to cucumbers facial moisturizer, or neutrogena's oil free moisturizer with sunscreen if I'm going to be outside for a long time. Occasionally I use a lush fresh face mask to freshen up my skin and give it a little extra exfoliation to clean it even deeper.
    I also have 2 acne medicines prescribed by my dermotologist. I use epiduo at night before I go to bed, and if I'm breaking out I use aczone gel in the morning.
    I sometimes use mario badescu drying lotion on bigger, more noticeable spots to dry them out overnight. It works really well sometimes, and sometimes does nothing.
    Often I've been wearing less makeup, specifically no foundation, and that helps my skin.
    Sorry this is so long but hope it helps!