Should I cut my hair or not?

So I have a very long hair for like all my life, never used to have short one. And now i am thinking of changing style. but i am always regretting whenever i change a style, so i am asking you guys, long or short? Which do you prefer and why? Which looks better on girls?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Short hair so cute short hair so cute short hair so cute

I may be the only straight man here who believes this but I will stand by it until my dying breath.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your face shape, if you have a smaller face go for it. If you're concerned you could try to go shorter gradually.

I got bangs recently and was really worried I would hate them but I actually really love them. If you want to try something, do it!