Should I cut my hair or not?

So I have a very long hair for like all my life, never used to have short one. And now i am thinking of changing style. but i am always regretting whenever i change a style, so i am asking you guys, long or short? Which do you prefer and why? Which looks better on girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Short hair so cute short hair so cute short hair so cute

I may be the only straight man here who believes this but I will stand by it until my dying breath.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on your face shape, if you have a smaller face go for it. If you're concerned you could try to go shorter gradually.

I got bangs recently and was really worried I would hate them but I actually really love them. If you want to try something, do it!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Post a pic. It totally depends on the shape of your face and the texture of your hair. Round face=Long hair or bob. Skinny face=short hair like Pink or Miley Cyrus. Latina with thick curly hair=please don't ever cut it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No woman has looked better in short hair than long. Only a few have looked just as good. Keep it long.

0|1
    0|0
  • Always love girls with long hair, but it all depends on your face.. Haha that sounds bad.. But it does!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love long hair but it's your choice

0|1
    0|0
  • love long hair

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• How short? I used to have hair to my belly button and I cut it off to my shoulders. Best decision I've ever made!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes