Having Trouble Wearing Heels. What Are Your Suggestions Ladies?

I started a new job today I wore a pair of heels I bought at the end of last month. I tried them on, walked around and everything and they seemed so be okay. So today when I wear them they pretty much hurt my feet like all hell! Luckily I packed my flats in my little bad I take with me to work. I used to wear size 8 in shoes but I moved up to 9 because they were getting a little tight. The heels I had were a 9W because I do have wide flat pizza feet. 😂😂 Should I go up a size and get a 10? Are there sensible heels for women like me who face the family curse of pizza feet? Any and all suggestions welcome 😘

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a hater of heels, at least stilettos. Could you go with something chunkier for more support? Chunky heels are pretty much the only heel I'll wear.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'll have to look for some and test them out. I asked my mom said the same thing

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Don't go bigger, because your toes and arches need to clench to keep them on your feet which adds to the strain.
    Look for a thicker heel or a wedge, depending on the height a platform on the sole can really help too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels are good for a brief wear, not all day long. They hurt feet, back etc. Rarely they are comfy for a prolonged wear

0|0
    0|0
  • I love heels. Though they makes me look Sox feet tall.
    #tallpeopleproblems

0|0
    0|0
  • put deodorant on your feet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes