I hate my acne and it makes me unconfident?

I am just asking about how I can be confident with acne

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, but the cause may be internal. It may be due to your diet, a lack of a mineral, an imbalance of good vs bad beneficial bacteria in the gut, the liver... being overburdened so attempts to use the skin to expel toxins instead.

Want to feel more confident about it? spend some time, if you haven't already done so on reading about natural treatments, causes, other peoples experiences with it, and what worked for others. Get to know your body, listen to it, find out what your body needs to work at it's best, look at your diet etc.

I think symptoms of the body do things to let us know something is wrong. This is why I think symptoms often have external signs too.

Most Helpful Girl

• well its hard to do but just realize that NO ONE is looking or caring as much as you are. And if you really hate it, get rid of it. I never had acne till i was 20. The derm never helped so i started experimenting. I found honey masks to be helpful. I found neutrogena spot medication to work AMAZINGLY. However. Simple worked the best and cleared my face up in two weeks. I dont have any marks on my face after three months. I use the simple micellar water when i wear light makeup, then the moisturizing face wash, then the moisturizing lotion. If i go out with a lot of makeup, i use the foaming wash, the toner and then moisturizer. I use the scrub once a week. All the products have vitamins in it!!! FInd the website. Also, i found the brand because this stranger in the aisle told me i had to buy and her face was GLOWING AND SOFT. Its a bit expensive (6 a bottle) but you dont need to use a lot so it lasts forever!!!

• Its called simple skincare. it has added vitamins, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and pH balanced. seriously will change your life. if i didn't want to remain anon, i would show you before and after pics. i was a disaster before. OH! And sleep!!! Works wonders. Try a good nights rest for a weekend and you'll see a difference and LOTS of water.