Girls, what do you think of other women not wearing bras?

I've noticed that when I don't wear a bra I get more negative comments and looks from other women. So I was curious why do other women think bad of not wearing a bra?

Leaving the question open for guys too, because they might have suggestions.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because of the long standing culture of modesty that most countries have. I know that not wearing a bra doesn't necessarily show more skin but sometimes it can show more "motion" when you take that support away from some girls.

I think it's just a cultural thing. I don't think you should worry about it.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a messes up society we live in to be honest, lol

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • @ashleycarr19 And I for one couldn't agree any more with you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's because they are thinking it's slutty

1|0
    0|0
  • varies from person to person, some gals just need a bra to contain themselves. I typically don't mind either way, if you have great tits sometimes going without will really show them off with out exposing yourself

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• well it depends on the size,, I have big boobs and i can't just walk around without a bra because they hurt me,, but a nice set of boobs in a nice bra always look more flattery ;)

2|1
    0|0
  • It's entirely a personal choice as to whether a woman wishes to wear, or not wear a bra, and I'm certainly not one to pass or make judgment.

1|0
    0|0
  • Disgusting

0|0
    0|0
    • But the question is why?

• You do you girl

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes