Girls, what do you think of other women not wearing bras?

I've noticed that when I don't wear a bra I get more negative comments and looks from other women. So I was curious why do other women think bad of not wearing a bra?

Leaving the question open for guys too, because they might have suggestions.

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's because of the long standing culture of modesty that most countries have. I know that not wearing a bra doesn't necessarily show more skin but sometimes it can show more "motion" when you take that support away from some girls.

I think it's just a cultural thing. I don't think you should worry about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a messes up society we live in to be honest, lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • @ashleycarr19 And I for one couldn't agree any more with you.