Why are white women usually more beautiful than black women?

Usually.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm not a biologist or a sociologist, so I don't really know the biological or social reason, but I know that biologically, black people and white people look different. Them looking different along with a good long history of blacks being devalued as opposed to whites COULD (and I say could because I'm not sure) subconsciously cause people to come to the conclusion that people with African features are less attractive than people with European features.

I don't know if that's how it works but that's how I always thought it did.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't. For argument's sake black women have more melanin, which protects the skin from sun damage, subsequently making the aging process slower. So they are more likely to look bomb af when they're older.

Wear sunscreen my fellow albinos.

by the way, all women are beautiful and such.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Because we live in a society established by white people, and therefore the cultural views of beauty will be based on the facial features of whites.

3|0
    0|1
  • Nah.. Everyone can be beautiful.

Unfortunately the west is dominated by eurocentric beauty standards so a lot of non-white beauty gets ignored. This is why it's imperative we diversify in the media.

1|0
    0|1
  • I read online that increased testosterone levels in the African American species make them have more masculine facial features as well as make them obnoxious, loud, and assertive which are all unattractive traits to find in women. Also people were programmed to view Africans as an inferior race, for they were enslaved for centuries. a lot more reasons but these are the main ones.

0|0
    2|0
  • because you've been lead to believe beauty is a certain way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is my ball is lower than the other? Seeeee! I can turn this question around into a irrelevant one.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Your question was based off your own opinion. I prefer black woman, i can't even get hard to a white girl >.>

1|0
    0|0
  • What if I told you that there are ugly and beautiful people in every race?

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction. You basically find white women to be more beautiful. I feel the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1|0
    0|0
  • Says who?

3|0
    0|0
  • because thats your opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not at all

2|0
    0|0
  • Haha are you serious bro?

0|0
    0|0
  • Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

0|0
    0|0
  • This is all just personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • White girls are more often skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not so

. please..
    I don't like more white

0|0
    0|0
  • The most beautiful women I've seen were black.

2|0
    0|1
  • due to genetics, psychology and other factors you tent to be most attracted to your own race. if you're white you are likely to find white people more attractive. if you're black than you are likely to find other black people more attractive. there are exceptions of course but I don't think that the generalization you made is applicable.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• That's... not true at all and that's coming from a white woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because the features that they posses are are feautres that you deem to be beautiful. This however is an opinion that you may have based on your culture, upbringing, environment and many more other things

0|0
    0|0
  • ... Because beautiful is defined by society, and society puts a high ranking on skin colour an western features.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find this to be true in the slightest.
    Hobestly you just sound racist.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why are black women usually more beautiful than white women? usually. I can turn that question around, you know.

1|1
    0|0
  • Beauty is relative. Different view of each person.

0|0
    0|0
  • no dear, it depends on the man himself, for example I am brown and I have wide hips and fizzy hair ,, nothing like white women, and my boyfriend is white but he really loves me and says that I am more beautiful than the white women around him,,, it is all about love

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes