Why are white women usually more beautiful than black women?

Usually.

821

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm not a biologist or a sociologist, so I don't really know the biological or social reason, but I know that biologically, black people and white people look different. Them looking different along with a good long history of blacks being devalued as opposed to whites COULD (and I say could because I'm not sure) subconsciously cause people to come to the conclusion that people with African features are less attractive than people with European features.

I don't know if that's how it works but that's how I always thought it did.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't. For argument's sake black women have more melanin, which protects the skin from sun damage, subsequently making the aging process slower. So they are more likely to look bomb af when they're older.

Wear sunscreen my fellow albinos.

by the way, all women are beautiful and such.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE