I like wearing heels, do you think a girl looks better in heels?

What does everyone think? I'd like to know.
  • Yes it makes her look better in some way.
    Vote A
  • No it doesn't make a difference.
    Vote B
  • Heels make her look worse to me.
    Vote C
  • I don't care whether she wears heels or not.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls feet as long as they are clean soft and takin Care of. and yes I do think girls look better with heels. it's very attractive

1|2
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Most of the time it honestly doesn't make a difference either way to me.
    That said, there's situations where heels is downright stupid.
    My own country in wintertime for instance...

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels are a requirement. Especially on dates. Shoes say a lot for a woman and if you've got great legs..., even better!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Fuck me? Did I strike a nerve? Are you one of those ugly, uncoordinated bitches that can't walk in heels without looking like a drunken cracked-out whore... or you just felt like being mean?

• You're 41 time to grow up kid

• I will pick "It doesn't make a difference" because to me sometimes I think it looks good and other times I go I don't think that really works

0|1
    0|0
  • Just bring your best personality other than that don't care what you wear but if I have to choose I love girls more in ballerina flats, really love that natural look about em =:3

0|0
    0|0
  • They do but that's what they're designed to do, to make you lift your ass up a bit and to show more leg. Really though they're really unhealthy for your legs and feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels are fucking sexy. I love when women wear them.

0|1
    0|1
  • They can do if you're short and they tend to push out your chest and bum.

0|1
    0|0
  • heels are not good for Ur health,
    so don't use it, means only occassionally!!
    if heels are thick overall base, then it should not be a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • It's in between "don't care" and "don't like" for me

0|1
    0|0
  • I think people dress up way too much in modern society when there is no need for it. If your goal is to look better, then do so for yourself, but not because most people share in that opinion. Not everything, everyone does is the right thing for you to do. Take your time and develop your tastes.
    If you are looking for one night stands, shallowness is your friend.
    If you are looking for actual girlfriend/boyfriend material then be yourself. If the person is rejecting you out of make up/heels or other stuff related to going out, then he doesn't deserve you. You are not your fashion sense, you are much more than that. Sorry if it ended up being a rant.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I was dating girly girls, yeah I love girls who wore heels. Now, I'm into tomboys and that change

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's classy for a girl to wear heels, I just don't think it looks very comfortable to have to walk at an incline.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes heels make a girl look more better. I also like girls who wear clogs with jeans.

0|0
    0|1
  • I fuckin' love girls that wear heels. It's a huuuge thing for me. Couldn't tell you why though.

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't say I'll encourage you to wear then though. They can get uncomfortable after a while of being on your feet.

If you're curious about how I know, feel free to ask.

• damn right baby it makes your legs look wonderful gorgeous makes me want to suck on your toes

0|0
    0|0
  • don't lie tanisha.. I know girls wear heels just to look more tall than boyz...

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels are a massive turn on they should be worn allways

0|0
    0|1
  • There is heels that look ugly and if you wear it its a instant turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • i find indians superhot 😜 but it depends on your height

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome back! Yes, heels are excellent!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Well I'm chubby (not fat) and 5'4 so when I wear heels I feel awkward and big

0|0
    0|0
    • That's no excuse. Lots of big girls wear heels.

• Show All
    • Then, you're not chubby. Not being 'model' thin is not the same as being chubby. sounds like you're normal.

• @MrQuick Fat is unhealthy according to doctors. chubby is fine, chubby does not mean fat it just means a few extra pounds

• Only if she can walk in them

1|1
    0|0
  • Without a doubt!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, but I rarely wear heels

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes