I like wearing heels, do you think a girl looks better in heels?

What does everyone think? I'd like to know.

• Yes it makes her look better in some way.
    Vote A
  • No it doesn't make a difference.
    Vote B
  • Heels make her look worse to me.
    Vote C
  • I don't care whether she wears heels or not.
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls feet as long as they are clean soft and takin Care of. and yes I do think girls look better with heels. it's very attractive

1|2
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, yes they do! But only if they know how to walk in them..🙄 Otherwise it looks plain awkward and weird

1|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Heels are a requirement. Especially on dates. Shoes say a lot for a woman and if you've got great legs..., even better!!

0|0
    0|0
    • Fuck me? Did I strike a nerve? Are you one of those ugly, uncoordinated bitches that can't walk in heels without looking like a drunken cracked-out whore... or you just felt like being mean?

• You're 41 time to grow up kid

• Most of the time it honestly doesn't make a difference either way to me.
    That said, there's situations where heels is downright stupid.
    My own country in wintertime for instance...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just bring your best personality other than that don't care what you wear but if I have to choose I love girls more in ballerina flats, really love that natural look about em =:3

0|0
    0|0
  • They do but that's what they're designed to do, to make you lift your ass up a bit and to show more leg. Really though they're really unhealthy for your legs and feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will pick "It doesn't make a difference" because to me sometimes I think it looks good and other times I go I don't think that really works

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Well I'm chubby (not fat) and 5'4 so when I wear heels I feel awkward and big

0|0
    0|0
    • That's no excuse. Lots of big girls wear heels.

• Show All
    • Then, you're not chubby. Not being 'model' thin is not the same as being chubby. sounds like you're normal.

• @MrQuick Fat is unhealthy according to doctors. chubby is fine, chubby does not mean fat it just means a few extra pounds

• Only if she can walk in them

1|1
    0|0
  • Without a doubt!

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl, but I rarely wear heels

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes