What do you think of multiple ear piercings?

What do you think of multiple ear piercings?
I already have one at number 1. I want another one but I don't know yet where I want the second one. I was thinking at number 8, 2, 11 or 18

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them. The ones you chose are good.
    Maybe you could get 2 and 8 and have three in total, but just in one ear, or both?

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah in both ears😂

• Show All
    • Ok hahaha you're gonna look good anyways, unless you do every number XD

• Thanks 😛hahahah and hell nah that will never happen 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it if you like it, its your ear after all, i would say as a second the 9 or the 17.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• I think they are permanent. Which means that, after the novelty wears off, you cannot undo it. Try something like changing your hair or henna tattoos. They won't get in the way when you get a job at some conservative company later on.
    ~JSmith

1|0
    0|0
    • Jsmith it's not permanent lol the holes can grow close again over a year not wearing earrings

• This is true in the first few years but after that they will not close even after not wearing an earring for a long time. The reason is that your ear is cartilage as well as flesh.

• Well I had a friend who's holes grew back

• Theyre nice but I think more than 2 or 3 is excessive a bit

1|1
    0|0
    • Which one should I get?

• Show All
    • Well you're going through two layers for 12 and 13 and your cartilege is much harder up there so it hurts more

• Ohh wow I don't really like 12 and 13 that much either

• I have 17 and 19. And 19 is fucking painful haha all sweet once it heals though

1|0
    0|0
  • I like it. My sister has 1, 2, 6, and 10. I think it looks cool.
    I have 17 and an industrial bar

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 2. Thats just good enough for me. More than that or in any other place I'll say goodbye.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes