Can someone recommend me a good sunscreen/sunblock?

I'm 16, female. Living in a 24/7 humid and hot country. Oily skin, not acne prone but I have many small bumps and pimples.

Would prefer a product that won't break me out, clog my pores, feels lightweight and easy absorption.

It has to be
- cheap
- suitable for sensitive skin
- whitening (optional but definitely a preference)

Also are there any spray kinds suitable for both face and body? Or is there only face type and body type?

THANKS!!! 😊😊

62

Most Helpful Guy

• So which is the best sunscreen for you? Clearly, you'll want a sunscreen with broad-spectrum or multi-spectrum protection for both UVB and UVA. Ingredients with broad-spectrum protection include benzophenones (oxybenzone), cinnamates (octylmethyl cinnamate and cinoxate), sulisobenzone, salicylates, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, avobenzone (Parsol 1789) and ecamsule (Mexoryl SX).

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really get quality sunscreen for oily skin that's cheap. All the drugstore brands I've found leave my skin feel greasy, it doesn't sink in and I have this icky layer on my face.

But if you're willing to invest a little bit more money, sho sheido has an amazing sunscreen for oily skin. It's called urban environment and it's fantastic. I have oily skin too and it actually leaves it matte.