Can someone recommend me a good sunscreen/sunblock?

I'm 16, female. Living in a 24/7 humid and hot country. Oily skin, not acne prone but I have many small bumps and pimples.

Would prefer a product that won't break me out, clog my pores, feels lightweight and easy absorption.

It has to be
- cheap
- suitable for sensitive skin
- whitening (optional but definitely a preference)

Also are there any spray kinds suitable for both face and body? Or is there only face type and body type?

THANKS!!! 😊😊

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• So which is the best sunscreen for you? Clearly, you'll want a sunscreen with broad-spectrum or multi-spectrum protection for both UVB and UVA. Ingredients with broad-spectrum protection include benzophenones (oxybenzone), cinnamates (octylmethyl cinnamate and cinoxate), sulisobenzone, salicylates, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, avobenzone (Parsol 1789) and ecamsule (Mexoryl SX).

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't really get quality sunscreen for oily skin that's cheap. All the drugstore brands I've found leave my skin feel greasy, it doesn't sink in and I have this icky layer on my face.

But if you're willing to invest a little bit more money, sho sheido has an amazing sunscreen for oily skin. It's called urban environment and it's fantastic. I have oily skin too and it actually leaves it matte.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 5

• I use either the Lancaster one or the Vichy. They work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Avon has a product line called Skin So Soft. They have a suncreen/bug repellant cream that works wonders. It doesn't smell rank at all too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always had good luck with neutragena but be sure to never use old sunscreen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutrogina sheet zinc or aveeno. Make sure it has zinc or titanium. I would suggest that you buy avene. It lasts a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Banana Boat

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes