How to avoid paying more for color?

I want to do the balayage trend. But I want to do purple with my hair. I really don't want to have to pay extra for it. The place I am going to I hear is amazing, but it costs around $125. I was thinking of buy the purple dye after and do that bit myself since some of my hair color would be lifted. What do y'all think?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I say dont do it. Really, what ever happened to loving the natural you habe. Purple oink blue green yellow. are just artidfical colors. and look so much like your in a Halloween costume. As most might guess I prefer the natural look as apposed to the artifical color.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for your opinion, but my hair, my rules.

• hey. thats totally fine. I applaud you for stating your opinion by going stright to the point. I also thankyou for not trying to change my opinion. I do understand many ladies from time to time. want to do something different with their hair. All i would ask is if you would show a photo of the new hair style/color. after you have it done. who knows. maybe Iwill even decide I like it

• I thankyou for the MHO