Does A Girl's Hairstyle Largly Impact How Attractive She Looks?

Does A Girl's Hairstyle Largly Impact How Attractive She Looks?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
😂 I find the results amusing because someone had a similar question up a few weeks ago and everyone said hair didn't really matter as long as the face was good. Hypocrites 😂😂

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If its within normal parameters, no it doesn't. If its extreme like that picture yes it does. The more extreme the more unattractive it generally is. There are exceptions, but i feel like that is the general rule.

2|0
    0|0
    • I am going to vote no because on average it doesn't affect attractiveness that much unless you go extreme.

Just know that it technically yes hairstyle can affect attractiveness, but in most cases it practically doesn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah my look changes completely when I go from a ponytail to having my hair down. I've even been told not to do a ponytail haha
    The hair can make or break anyone's appearance, guys too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I don't know about "hairstyle" specifically, but in general a girl with long hair looks better to a girl with short hair to me. Also girls with thick shiny beautiful hair look better. We have all seen those makeover shows, they can make someone, male or female, look 100x better just by fixing their hair so I know it has a lot to do with how people look overall. Personally I loooove beautiful hair I don't know how other dudes feel about it but I'm sure it's pretty much the same lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • To some extent yeah, like that picture, she could be the hottest girl in the world but with that hair, fck that. If its reasonably taken care of then I think its fine. Like if they're washed and in a "normal" fashion its ok

1|1
    0|0
  • it affects the face so yes, the hairstyle is very important

1|0
    0|0
  • If it's not an abnormal one such as in the option A picture, then no. If it is an abnormal one then it unattractive

2|0
    0|0
  • It's like they used to say back in the 70s

"Men have their cars, women have their hair"

2|0
    0|0
  • dose her style choice largly affect me. no. dose it have an affect certainly it dose

0|0
    0|0
  • Same for men, a hairstyle can drastically change one's look

2|0
    0|0
  • Very much !! For me length of the hair is a big attraction, i tend to like long hair on girls !!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all hairstyles I can imagine. only bald ones are way too... (I can't describe it)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well the girl in the pic is only half bald. Is that still ok with you?

• @pomegranate139 that pic is way too "joke" if that happens IRL would be like a prank. and I would suggest her to shave it all.

• yes. what do you think?

1|0
    0|0
  • No shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • for me it's large impact

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg my eyes!!! The goggles do nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well when you put it like this I guess so 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • oh yea

1|0
    0|0
  • yes yes yes yes

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah <3

0|0
    0|0
  • It can

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that's why burkas ruin Muslim women's looks

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it makes a difference for anyone, male or female.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hair is so important!

1|0
    0|0
  • Why the pubic wig? Poor girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes