Does A Girl's Hairstyle Largly Impact How Attractive She Looks?

• Yes
  • No
😂 I find the results amusing because someone had a similar question up a few weeks ago and everyone said hair didn't really matter as long as the face was good. Hypocrites 😂😂

520

Most Helpful Guy

• If its within normal parameters, no it doesn't. If its extreme like that picture yes it does. The more extreme the more unattractive it generally is. There are exceptions, but i feel like that is the general rule.

• I am going to vote no because on average it doesn't affect attractiveness that much unless you go extreme.

Just know that it technically yes hairstyle can affect attractiveness, but in most cases it practically doesn't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah my look changes completely when I go from a ponytail to having my hair down. I've even been told not to do a ponytail haha
    The hair can make or break anyone's appearance, guys too