Can you tell me your acne and black heads experience in life?

Have you ever got when u were teenager acne and a lot of blackheads? How did it end? did u get better?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not acne but blackheads yeah. I have a skin routine that I stick with religiously and get regular facials and chemical peels

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• wash face with skin cleanser every day. maybe you don't know just how clean your skin needs to be, so in the shower, rub your nose hard with your thumb and look at it, if you see a bunch of white stuff, that's dead skin aka your face isn't clean enough, rub it alll off! keep a clean towel on your pillow at night to sleep on. stop touching your face with your hands. moisturise after you shower. Fuck all of the fresh expensive new moisturisers, I used them a bunch, I've tried everything, and you know what works best? for me... even with combination skin (dry AND oily), fuckin coconut butter. the stuff people use for cooking. look it up, buy a 500g jar of virgin coconut butter for £5, save yourself the hassle of searching for the right moisturiser, and a lot of money. experience from having facial acne for years.

0|0
    0|0
    • as for blackheads, they're more controlled by your skin naturally producing a lot of oils. why does it do that? because it has a hard time balancing its moisture levels. this once again can be fixed by moisturising after you shower and DRINKING WATER. you know guys are meant to drink two or more litres of water a day right? this is essential. good luck

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I Only Had Like 2-3 At A Time, No More.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• When I was 13 I got really bad outbreaks and they would come and go my last major outbreak was when I was 16 although I continued getting a few pimples here and there for a bit. Another thing was I used to get really large pimples on my nose or forehead that would take weeks to go away and people would say I looked like I had an Indian red dot or call me Rudolph.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had really bad acne
    I went to see dermatologist had 6 months of powerful pills cleared up but scarred skin

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a never ending fight; my skin is oily, but it doesn't define me.

0|0
    0|0
    • your picture look just perfect bro, was it worse?

• No, it just fluctuates. sometimes a few zits here and there.

Recommended myTakes