Can you tell me your acne and black heads experience in life?

Have you ever got when u were teenager acne and a lot of blackheads? How did it end? did u get better?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Not acne but blackheads yeah. I have a skin routine that I stick with religiously and get regular facials and chemical peels

Most Helpful Guy

• wash face with skin cleanser every day. maybe you don't know just how clean your skin needs to be, so in the shower, rub your nose hard with your thumb and look at it, if you see a bunch of white stuff, that's dead skin aka your face isn't clean enough, rub it alll off! keep a clean towel on your pillow at night to sleep on. stop touching your face with your hands. moisturise after you shower. Fuck all of the fresh expensive new moisturisers, I used them a bunch, I've tried everything, and you know what works best? for me... even with combination skin (dry AND oily), fuckin coconut butter. the stuff people use for cooking. look it up, buy a 500g jar of virgin coconut butter for £5, save yourself the hassle of searching for the right moisturiser, and a lot of money. experience from having facial acne for years.

• as for blackheads, they're more controlled by your skin naturally producing a lot of oils. why does it do that? because it has a hard time balancing its moisture levels. this once again can be fixed by moisturising after you shower and DRINKING WATER. you know guys are meant to drink two or more litres of water a day right? this is essential. good luck