Do you prefer dresses or pants on women?

I've noticed that if I am wearing either a dress or a skirt (not a super short or trashy one) guys sometimes treat you differently. Like they will sometimes open doors for you, talk to you differently, etc. Why? Do guys feel more masculine when they are with a woman that wears dresses/skirts? Or do you like more of a shirt and jeans look?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Like they will sometimes open doors for you, talk to you differently, etc. Why? Because dresses are traditionally elegant typically worn by traditional girls. Being a gentleman is used more when dealing with an old school women. As for a woman in t-shirt and jeans that is a modern casual women who my not appreciate you opening doors for them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a jean girl. My friends make fun of me for always wearing jeans. I look good in dresses but I am not a shoe person so I have no shoes that match the dresses.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• i will be nice to them no matter what she is wearing , i will open the door for her every single time
    and both are fine , she should be comfortable and confident on what she is wearing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • In general, skirts/dresses can look more elegant. But just for normal occasions, either is good for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses except for the super long ones that's touching your ankles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pants. Keep in mind, not for religious moral reasons. I'm non-religious, but I like tomboys now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yogas

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses look much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Dresses and skirts are more feminine, so yeah we treat you more like a woman when you dress like one.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she can pull it off it doesn't really matter lol. Honestly i love nice skinny leggings that are tight and when there booty sticks out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I just prefer wearing dresses/skirt/shorts most of the times

0|1
    0|0
  • Pants just about 355 days of the year.

0|0
    0|1
  • Pants

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes