Do you prefer dresses or pants on women?

I've noticed that if I am wearing either a dress or a skirt (not a super short or trashy one) guys sometimes treat you differently. Like they will sometimes open doors for you, talk to you differently, etc. Why? Do guys feel more masculine when they are with a woman that wears dresses/skirts? Or do you like more of a shirt and jeans look?

410

Most Helpful Guy

• Like they will sometimes open doors for you, talk to you differently, etc. Why? Because dresses are traditionally elegant typically worn by traditional girls. Being a gentleman is used more when dealing with an old school women. As for a woman in t-shirt and jeans that is a modern casual women who my not appreciate you opening doors for them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a jean girl. My friends make fun of me for always wearing jeans. I look good in dresses but I am not a shoe person so I have no shoes that match the dresses.