How to get stains out of gel nails?

Girliest question I've ever asked but I ate a sh*tload of chicken that had turmeric powder on it and now my nails are an unsightly neon piss yellow. I'm too cheap to redo them. Plzhalp.
Lmao I love how all the men are coming to my shellac gel manicure rescue.

321

Most Helpful Guy

• 0|0
    • Haha didn't you post the peeing version of this before

• Ok I fixed it with the weirdest unexpected solution. I was opening a plastic bag of lettuce to feed my bunny and a bunch of the blue ink on the plastic got on my nails. I thought I destroyed them even further but when I washed it off the yellow was magically gone.

• Kind of like using a non permanent marker to overwrite/erase a permanent one? Interesting lol. Well, at least now I have closure and can G@G elsewhere in peace

Most Helpful Girl

• I think rubbing alcohol may work if you put it on a cotton swab and wipe it off. Try it first on a small patch that you would not mind getting more messed up then it already is.

Good luck. :)