In which season do you feel most attractive and why?

2421

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Winter, so I can cover my fat ass up in lots of clothes.

With people wearing more clothes in winter it also leaves more to the imagination and more for prospective partners to work for. People might get to know the person before they know the body. In summer, where we typically wear lighter clothing, there is less question as to what the person looks like naked. This is not the case for everyone, but some folks wear next to nothing in the summer, so there is little to be achieved there.

• I love spring when everything is renewing.
    But then comes the warm weather of summer and everyone is wearing less which helps change my perspective about myself and others.

• Probably summer since I sweat a lot in the face, and it helps my skin.. And it also makes it look even more caramel..

• Autumn or winter.

It's so much easier to dress well, when you can layer.

• the dark... hey that's not a season... then probably winter.

• Autumn over here. Because it's literally right after summer when I mostly workout, train and have an actually healthy lifestyle that keeps me in great shape. I feel like the exercise really helps with the mentality of self-confidence as well. Since it's not cold enough, I don't
    have to cover myself up in layers which I hate since I have no sense of fashion. Plus I don't get all sweaty looking from being outside which helps since I base my attractiveness on my body itself rather than the clothes I wear.

• Probably fall or spring. I love it not being too cold but cold enough to wear casual jackets and sweatshirts and stuff. I feel so comfortable with those types of clothes.

• I think Winter time cause i was born late Winter , in February of 1968.

• Winter cause I have bronzish skin and it looks really weird when exposed to too much sun

• Spring. :) It is my season, as I was born during that season haha

• Lol all of course.

• winter.

• Never really do.

• winter

• Spring for some reason

• Makes no difference to me.

• i look no different each season lol

• Fall, because it's my favorite season...

• I like the summer so I would go for that.

• During wabbit season.

What Girls Said 23

• Spring

• Winter for me~ (But since I live in California, I guess it's more of a Fall). I like wearing high-waisted mini-skirts/dresses and layering them with a mid-length peacoat. And lace up boots! I love lace up boots. Since I'm short, my friends say my outfits end up looking really cute.

• Summer, because I don't have to dress like a hypothermic eskimo

• I'm a winter lover. I don't have to worry about being sweaty or overly pinky-red from the heat. I also have a better mood (don't really know why) so that I count as another plus which makes me more happy and by that I feel better looking too.

Also, I love the winter fashion. Plus I agree with @Kbooze :)

• I live in a pretty tropical place, so we don't have a lot of contrast between summer and winter.. I feel pretty ugly all year long lol

• summer and fall because i tend to wear clothing on the more revealing side because while I want to improve my body I'm still comfortable with it and see no problem showing it off.

• Fall I can wear a sweater and jeans not much upkeep lol

• I think summer makes women a little more attractive to men cause their in their bikinis and wearing clothes that show a little more skin since the air is warm. Easier to check out girls and see what their body types are like

• Winter, for sure haha.
    Thicker fabrics in darker colours are much more flattering to me, and my pale legs aren't on display

• Fall, all the colors go well with my skin and I can wear a hat which I love!!!

• Summer. It makes me have a boost of confidence and I feel awesome because of the sun

• Fall and winter. I love big cozy sweaters and boots.

• Summer, it makes me feel good.

• Summer.

• Never

• Summer because I get a tan

• Summer, when I look all glowy and golden brown.

• Fall

• In summer

• The summer! The winter is so cold here, you have to wrap up and it makes me feel so frumpy and fat 😂
    In the summer I can at least show off my body a but and that makes me feel more attractive!

• Fall babyyyyy!!! Sweater and boots weather hayyyyy!!! Nothing beats that

• Winter so I can blend in with the snow

• Sumner for me because I can wear sexy clothes