Guys, Hairy Girl?

I am a white girl but I have very thick and dark hair. Same with body hair. I shave my legs, arms, armpits and tummy but hair also grows on my breasts. Hair on my breasts isn't thick not reaaaally black, from affar you wouldn't see that. Do guys expect girls to shave it as well? :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be virtually impossible to remove every single tiny hair on your body and you would be insane to try. As long as your breasts don't look like Wolverine then you're fine. If they do look like Wolverine then can I please have their autograph?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Maybe. I personally haven't seen that before, so I cannot say with absolute certainty. If it is super fine and/or a few stray hairs, no guy will really care. If you start to look like a bear, you might want to shave. If I were to guess, you are fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is also quite hairy, legs, arse, armpits etc. Shaves when she's in the mood or sometimes i do it for her. She has some sparse hairs on her tits, but she plucks them when she finds them.
    Shaving makes hair grow more thickly, so i don't think shaving tits is a good idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even know hair grew on breasts! Do both genders grow hair in all the same places? (I feel so stupid... 😰)
    The only hair I find attractive is head hair. (And having eyebrows and eyelashes, of course.)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't expect you to shave anywhere, as long as your comfortable. An all natural (completely unshaven) woman can be hot in my opinion...

0|2
    0|0
  • I'd have to see personally. If it's something like peach fuzz then I wouldn't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • not necessary to shave unless you want to. Boobs are boobs as long as there's not a jungle on there

0|0
    0|0
  • Body hair is normal and a guy can ask a girl to Shave.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would expect a girl to have skin like those egyptian cats. No hair at all

0|0
    0|1
  • As long as it isn't out of hand I'm sure any guy would be fine with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope normal people are different.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hope so 😐😐😐😐😐

0|0
    0|0
  • its upto your partner what he thinks...

0|0
    0|0
  • thick hair on girls doesn't seem right

0|0
    0|2

Recommended myTakes