Ladies, do you get boob sweat while getting ready for your day?

Dead serious, I need to know if this is an actual issue for anyone.
I came across this today... the ta-ta towel. For the lass who has sweat dripping down her stomach when getting ready to go out...
I can't say I've ever come across this issue... despite living in a warm climate.

If you do have the need, would you use this?

1922

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I started to use deodorant under my boobs, because if I wasn't wearing a bra while getting ready, I would have a serious case of boob sweat. But I don't think I need a towel for my boobs, it's enough if I either wear a bra or deodorant. Which is funny, cause I don't think deodorant should even help that way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol whatever works! And I guess it helps minimise sweating, I know people who use a roll on for their thighs to stop chaffing