Which top do you like the best?

• Which top do you like the best?
  • Which top do you like the best?
  • Which top do you like the best?
    Vote C
  • Which top do you like the best?
    Vote D
  • Which top do you like the best?
    Vote E

711

Most Helpful Guy

• Dang. They all look great! Is there a special occasion or look that you are going for?

• Its not for me. I just like to see which one people especially the girls like. Plus if anyone likes to get one I can point them where to go and buy it at. Its just for fun. Unfortunately some take the opportunity to make it something about sex.

• Ah okay. As I guy, I really like D because it communicates sweetness to me, but I really think it depends on the situation. For example in a country style setting E might look the best. For some reason it reminds me of country songs.

Yeah, I have seen it where any sort of post that is remotely arousing gets some people sex crazed. I understand why women can get frustrated with that.

• All you have to do is scroll on down and see the comment from the one guy saying "I'd prefer you went topless" as a perfect example. 5 girls and a guy gave it a thumbs down and he goes on and attacks women here on GaG. The vast majority of people here are great. There are a few though that need to grow up and stop being jerks.

Most Helpful Girl

• The last one looks very sexy but I think all of them look great.