Is under armour a great brand?

I've heard of it on internet and like time I get to a shop I saw they had some under armour stuff. It's quite expensive so I'm wondering is it a great brand?
Compared to nike or adidas? Is it worth it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love under armour everything. it's very durable and very light. I've had shirts that have lasted 6 years and shorts that have lasted 8. the only thing I don't recommend is their compression stuff it tears easily

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your advice I will keep in mind :)
      I should avoid their legging too? (since it's compression stuff)

• Show All
    • I hate this comment thing wish we could message 😊😂

• I will send you a message then ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a hand-me-down Under Armour tank top which is good. Compared to Nike, Under Armour is more expensive but is better quality.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Under armour is a very famous sports brand, I never heard of it until boxing and mma started advertising it I personally can't afford anything these days but if I could I'd buy it.

1|0
    0|0
  • It became popular all of a sudden as workout attire and then people wear it for every day use.
    But I don't care about brand names I just get whatever looks good.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think it look very good but I'm not sure about the quality of it. I need new clothes for working out and I'm not sure if i should just buy nike stuff like always or try this new brand.

• Show All
    • No problem. You often give good imput on my questions so I though I would do the same.

• Glad my opinion help you :)

• I think it's a good brand, I own a few things from them. Mostly boxer briefs, some socks and undershirts.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's great then :)
      I want to buy some stuff but I wasn't sure about the quality of it.

• Show All
    • I have an outlet center but they don't sell this brand. Only the full price store.

• I like under armour but I don't think there's much of a difference between their clothes and the other big athletic ware brands

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes its a nice brand and comparable to Nike and Adidas

1|0
    0|0
  • I love their shirts...

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • haha it has been ages since you asked a question ^^ you missed us.
    the first time I hear about this brand hehe

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• It's good but I think it's overrated and overpriced.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's pretty popular and well liked

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes