Is under armour a great brand?

I've heard of it on internet and like time I get to a shop I saw they had some under armour stuff. It's quite expensive so I'm wondering is it a great brand?
Compared to nike or adidas? Is it worth it?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• I love under armour everything. it's very durable and very light. I've had shirts that have lasted 6 years and shorts that have lasted 8. the only thing I don't recommend is their compression stuff it tears easily

• Thanks for your advice I will keep in mind :)
      I should avoid their legging too? (since it's compression stuff)

• I hate this comment thing wish we could message 😊😂

• I will send you a message then ^-^

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a hand-me-down Under Armour tank top which is good. Compared to Nike, Under Armour is more expensive but is better quality.