Difference between using Face wash and exfoliating your skin?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• A regular face wash acts as a cleanser to clean the skin and clear out your pores. Exfoliating involves a product that is abrasive in order to buff away dead skin. This helps smooth your skin, brighten your complexion, and gets rid of dead skin cells.

I use both in my regular skin care routine. Most face washes can be used daily but you shouldn't exfoliate too often since it's so rough. I usually only exfoliate once a week, maybe twice if I feel I really need it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE