Ladies, which bag would you have chosen to buy?

Black one is $35 with more pockets and space, while the white one is $47 with two zipper compartments Ladies, which bag would you have chosen to buy?Ladies, which bag would you have chosen to buy?

272

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you intend to use the bag for.

I think the black one would be great if you are just going out for the day. I can see the black one being more versatile and it having more pockets is a bonus (plus its cheap).

I think the white one would be good if you intend to go out and wear smart casual/casual clothing. It's a backpack and it's hard to dress up with it. If that makes sense