Ladies, which bag would you have chosen to buy?

Black one is $35 with more pockets and space, while the white one is $47 with two zipper compartments Ladies, which bag would you have chosen to buy?Ladies, which bag would you have chosen to buy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you intend to use the bag for.

I think the black one would be great if you are just going out for the day. I can see the black one being more versatile and it having more pockets is a bonus (plus its cheap).

I think the white one would be good if you intend to go out and wear smart casual/casual clothing. It's a backpack and it's hard to dress up with it. If that makes sense

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• 2nd.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 26

• I like both, but the white for me. I can carry a notebook, my phone, wallet, and a small bottle of water it looks like. Great for someone on the go.
    But as for the black purse, it's easier to dress up and down.

1|0
    0|0
  • The black one, dark bags will always last longer sikmce they won't show dirt as much

1|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd. It has more room to put bigger things in. by the way, was your username inspired by Hanna m's nickname from Pretty Little Liars?

0|0
    0|0
    • No haha. My name is Hannah and that's been my nickname for as long as I can remember

• depends on whether you want to treat yourself and the amount of money you have

1|0
    0|0
  • The black since it has the braid on it, i don't like the white since it looks like a backpack

1|0
    0|0
  • The black one, only because it a purse the backpack isn't my style but the color is prettier.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the second but in different color.

Personally, none of them fit my style or usefulness.

0|0
    0|0
  • black

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple and black. Couldn't be more perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • The with one is gourgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • the black one.

1|0
    0|0
  • Black

1|0
    0|0
  • Black. Looks easier to carry.

1|0
    0|0
  • First one. Second one looks cheap.

1|0
    0|0
  • The black bag

1|0
    0|0
  • Black

1|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • The white

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the white one because it's different

0|0
    0|0
  • The white one is pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Cream colored one

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like the second one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the white one

0|0
    0|0
  • The white one

0|0
    0|0
  • Clearly the black bag is better if it has more pace for less money, and its black.

But I don't even carry a purse. I just have pants with over 10 pockets, and I'm not a mugging target.

1|0
    0|0
  • what kind of brands are they? they look like they could be 20$ (sorry i sound like a cocky asshole im sorry ). i'd need to feel them and feel their durability.

0|0
    0|0
    • The black one is sole society and the white one I have no clue. I ended up buying the black one because it's sturdier and doesn't feel so flimsy!:) Both were being sold at Nordstrom

• nice nice yes the white one seemed plasticy lol ! nice choice :)! love that store :) <3

Recommended myTakes