Do you like any of these dresses?

• Do you like any of these dresses?
  • Do you like any of these dresses?
  • Do you like any of these dresses?
    Vote C
  • Do you like any of these dresses?
    Vote D
I often wonder why stores hire models and then cut out their faces on the ads.

2119

Most Helpful Guy

• The flower ones look good.

You sure post a lot of these types of questions. Do you ever buy the stuff you post?

• I do modeling part time and fashion consulting part time. I just love fashion and beauty and I like sharing them with others. Yes I do buy some of the things. I have the last two already. I normally dont say anything so as not to influence some peoples' votes.

• It would be if I were trying to sell it but I dont. Its just fun to see what others think. I know which ones I like. I just love fashions. Soon the fall line will be out and all the fun things will be back in the closet and drawers until spring.

• Fall is fun too. That's when everybody goes back to school.

Most Helpful Girl