Vote B
  • Do you like any of these dresses?
    Vote C
  • Do you like any of these dresses?
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I often wonder why stores hire models and then cut out their faces on the ads.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The flower ones look good.

You sure post a lot of these types of questions. Do you ever buy the stuff you post?

0|0
    0|0
    • I do modeling part time and fashion consulting part time. I just love fashion and beauty and I like sharing them with others. Yes I do buy some of the things. I have the last two already. I normally dont say anything so as not to influence some peoples' votes.

• Show All
    • It would be if I were trying to sell it but I dont. Its just fun to see what others think. I know which ones I like. I just love fashions. Soon the fall line will be out and all the fun things will be back in the closet and drawers until spring.

• Fall is fun too. That's when everybody goes back to school.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Dang all of them look really good. The first one has a Mexican vibe that looks really good but I think it is the weakest for most situations. The second one reminds me of Japanese art styles. the third one looks like one to wear on a sail boat. I think I chose 2 but all of them look great!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like C and D.

B has nice color/pattern but the rest of the design isn't really interesting.

A would probably work better on someone with a mid-tone skin, and it could use a bit more flare on the bottom. I almost get the sense that A wasn't properly tailored for the model.

0|0
    0|0
    • A, B, &, C all seem to be day-dresses while C seems more like an evening dress.

• I must say that all of the dresses shown above look really good. And here comes the but, there always is a but!

Do not start rushing towards the store and buy the dresses to look all gorgeous, because as you can probably see, the dresses are worn by a specific chosen model. Models aren't chosen like: "ehm, well, I like you and I like that dress, put it on and voila."

One dress might look absolutely stunning on person A, while if it would be worn by person B, people would question her for her choice of dress.

0|0
    0|0
    • You know dresses do come in different sizes for different women. Its up to the woman to decide if she can wear it.

• Show All
    • That was more or less meant sarcastically. I knoe that woman aren't creatures that don't know that a fire is not able to be hold (sarcasm again).

• You're welcome, I guess?

• D seems like it could only be used in certain situations

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all, but prefer the white one.
    I know of someone who'd look great in it... C

Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • D is sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damm... third one... ❤️💋

0|0
    0|0
  • Roses look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • i Like the Last two

1|0
    0|1
  • I like a-b

0|0
    0|0
  • I like second one and third also

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all good

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like the 1ste one, the others look good

0|0
    0|0
  • Like all but D is the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • to focus on the dress. i like all unless first

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the first one. but that's my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • 4th one awsm

0|0
    0|0
  • All of them are supper sexy if you have the body

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• I like the C option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they all are cute I would only wear the first two but because my body isn't made for cleavage or bodycon 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging on if I would personally wear them or not. First one has weird cut overall, would make me look like I'm wearing a tent. Second one has that halter neck thing going on, which I hate on dresses (my boobs can't fit into those, they always pop out of the sides). The third one has too plunging of a neckline and I don't like the top and the bottom together. A t-shirt sleeve fits better with that kind of hem in my opinion. And the fourth one has this weird sleeve-like things, which makes you think why wouldn't the dress just be sleeveless, why does there have to be weird pieces of fabric on the sleeves. So no, I wouldn't personally wear any of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love B.
    Update: probably to just focus on the dress and it may be a contractual thing for the models.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them except the first one looks kinda odd too many different things going on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear any of them, but I do love the red floral print in the last one, definitely the best out of the rest.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the dress designs are awesome but its a bit too short for my taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • The third one is absolutely adorable 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I love D !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love C <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them all. I like the last two the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like A. Love the Native American pattern

0|0
    0|0
  • The dragonfly one

0|0
    0|0
  • I like C and D.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I like C and D

0|0
    0|0
  • Woooow I like them all really pretty and classy😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I like B & C

0|0
    0|0
  • i liked all of them

0|1
    0|0
  • The first one is the only I'd really wear.
    As for the models, I think stores cut out their faces so that the ads are only focussed on the clothes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes