Guys I believe I have dead skin face?

any help? how to make regognise that my face has dead skin? and if I do what is the best way to deal with it ease help?

20

What Girls Said 2

• Sugar scrub. Get some granulated sugar and add it to your cleanser at night or mid it with water. Scrub it on your face for a few minutes and wash it off. Do this 2-3 times per week. It really is the most cheap and effective way to do it. It can be used on the body as well.

• Everyone has dead skin, it's pretty natural. To keep your face clean and healthy, you need to exfoliate your face at least once/twice a week.
    To exfoliate your face, you should take a CLEAN washcloth and soak it in warm/hot water and place it on your face for a good minute or two. Or, you could just take a hot shower. The steam opens up your pores, which helps the exfoliating process. Then, you apply your exfoliating scrub which you can buy or make at home, just look up recipes online for scrubs that can best help your skin. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 0