Girls, how much hair damage am I looking at if I want to go blonde from brunette?

I really want a honey blonde. Think Jen Aniston in Friends.
I'm a brunette. I have such silky, soft hair that I can't even tie up because it just slips out. Hairdressers gush over it every time. I might be humble bragging, but it's my favourite thing about myself. I love it, but I really want to go blonde, any tips on how to minimise damage?

80

Most Helpful Girl

• you should go to a salon that uses olaplex and get purple shampoo and conditioner that also hydrates the hair (purple cancels brassyness) also use a hair serum and hair masks

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE