Should she be body positive?

Do you think she should be body positive?
She is.

I ask because a lot of you seem to think bodies like this aren't something to be proud of
Should she be body positive?

In my personal opinion
Her bodies hot, not to mention her 🍑,
😩.
Which I can't post because the question would be removed..

• Yes she should😍
  • No she shouldn't 😷
  • She should strive to change it
    Vote C
  • Results
    Vote D

28

Most Helpful Girl

• my opinion is not really because of whether she is pretty or not, every girl is pretty, but i guess she still should do a bit diet, as it is not healthy for her right now, i don't say like lose weight like crazy to be skinny, but just some bits.

Most Helpful Guy

• She should be happy, to each their own. If she's truly happy with herself like that she can stay that way. But the majority of humans who have that much fat? They feel horrible about it. Many of them don't ever lose weight until they realize that they are just as good a person as anyone else, and they strive to lose the weight after they start to finally love themselves.

So it's not like we have to fight this lady and the idea of accepting yourself due to increased happy fat people who cost billions in medical costs and all that. I think that scenario is far more a case of self loathing, coping mechanism, and just the psychology of humans in our modern day society.

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone should be proud of the skin their in. It doesn't mean they can't change those.

What Guys Said 7

• She shouldn't have to suffer bullying and abuse and she shouldn't feel like she has to be ashamed to go outside, but nobody should feel particularly positive about her size because it will likely cause her death long before it's due, not to mention making her life painful and miserable.

• I feel bad for her knees.

• she's disgusting. That's that grossest thing today so far.

• whatever float's her boat.

• She should be harpooned is what she should really be

• she's going to crumble under her own weight

• While no one should be bullied or feel lesser of themselves because of their outward appearance, it is unhealthy to encourage people to ignore health problems like obesity. After a certain point your weight can contribute to a number of physical and psychological issues and not acknowledging that can be detrimental to your well being