Manscaping: Yes or Meh?

Never tried it never cross my mind till now. But is it important for guys to be shaving their privates and other body parts? Opinions from both genders appreciated.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Manscaped is definitely better.

No one like to give oral and find hair in their mouth. Also oder can come from bacteria on the hair (both genitals and arm pits), with less hair there is likely less smell.

Shaving isn't necessary, just trimming. Centimeter to inch length is much more manageable. Some men say it can make their penis look bigger too (not that size really matters). I don't like it when my boyfriend shaves though. The little hairs stand up and can poke me, irritating my skin, during sex.

Personally I like to wax myself. It keeps me smooth for weeks and over time less hair grows back. It's also much easier to keep clean and scentless.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did myself up today actually. LOL! Yes, even though my wife says it is unnecessary, I actually do it because it increases my own self confidence. I think I look better. Deep down, she does like it better, she just feel guilty to admit it.