Short, mid-length or long hair on a girl?

Which one do you prefer on yourself or others and why? What kind of an impression do you get from shorter or longer hair? I tend to see girls with shorter hair a bit more "original" in a way since long hair is kinda glorified nowadays.

I'm wondering wether to cut mine and asking for fun since I'm super 50/50. I always grow my hair to shoulder length and then always cut a bob. This time I thought I'd try and grow it long for a change (and it hasn't been this long in years) but I'm super tempted to cut it again after looking at old pics :D
  • Short, mid-length or long hair on a girl?Short / cut it
    Vote A
  • Short, mid-length or long hair on a girl?Mid length / keep it like it is
    Vote B
  • Short, mid-length or long hair on a girl?Long / stick to your plan
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair is a lot of work and in my opinion not worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I think you should look more into whether or not it matches your facial shape. To me, almost all lengths can be attractive (though not too short). Personally, I usually don't like long hair when the girl's hair is black, but on brunette/blonde I usually do like long hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • LONG. I CANNOT STOP MY ENORMOUS DESIRE FOR HAIR. I LIVE FOR GIRLS SILKY SMOOTH FEATHER HAIR AND I JUST WANNA SUCK HER HAIR AND RUB IT AND STICK MY PP IN HER HAIR AND JUST HAVE HER HAIR CONSUME ME. I LOVE HAIR. I CANNOT LIKE A GIRL WITH SHORT HAIR.

0|0
    1|0
  • just long looks increadible. though till your bum is a bit extreme. why not shoulder blades or the just barely eve haircut.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer long or medium hair. But in your case I really think that with any style you would look good. And I agree that the girls with short hair look very original.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long, always long. It's more feminine, funner in bed, funner for a guy to play with casually, and looks the sexiest. Anything but short though.

0|0
    0|0
  • all 3 look pretty good, especially for ur face shape. go with whatever ur gut tells you. or have a professional hairstylist tell u

0|0
    0|0
  • I always like long best.

But it really depends on the girl like face shape and how she wears her hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a real sucker for long hair, but your hair as it is right now looks great on you, is hope you keep it as is.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should go with your own opinion but short hair looks beautyfull

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not a fan of bob cut
    i like a girl to put up a loose bun

0|0
    0|0
  • longgggggg

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid length looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid length looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair

0|0
    0|0
  • mid-lenght ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • From my point of view your own opinion is more important than opinion of anyone else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I just know that every time my hair gets to about my collarbone, I start to hate the feeling of it on my neck and chop it to chin length. Every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have short and i love it it really depands on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I say mid length but would like try it short one day

0|0
    0|0
  • I have mid-length hair, I really like it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes