Short, mid-length or long hair on a girl?

Which one do you prefer on yourself or others and why? What kind of an impression do you get from shorter or longer hair? I tend to see girls with shorter hair a bit more "original" in a way since long hair is kinda glorified nowadays.

I'm wondering wether to cut mine and asking for fun since I'm super 50/50. I always grow my hair to shoulder length and then always cut a bob. This time I thought I'd try and grow it long for a change (and it hasn't been this long in years) but I'm super tempted to cut it again after looking at old pics :D
  • Short, mid-length or long hair on a girl?Short / cut it
  • Short, mid-length or long hair on a girl?Mid length / keep it like it is
  • Short, mid-length or long hair on a girl?Long / stick to your plan
    Vote C

516

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair is a lot of work and in my opinion not worth it.