I just made this dress. What do you think?

Took me about 2hs to finish it lol

1719

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a very solid dress to base future efforts on. It's nothing special, but it doesn't appear amateurish at all. You are well on your way to being able to open it up creatively with more interesting designs and accents.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks, I'm trying hard o improve :) simple designs are good for practising

• Exactly, simple designs free you up to focus on the fundamentals and perfect them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, that's really cute! And it only took you two hours to finish? Damn. I wish I knew how to make/upcycle my own clothes, haha. You should start selling some of the stuff you make!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • aw thanks :) you should def try it! I borrowed my grandma's sewing machine and followed a tutorial