I just made this dress. What do you think?

I just made this dress. What do you think?

Took me about 2hs to finish it lol

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a very solid dress to base future efforts on. It's nothing special, but it doesn't appear amateurish at all. You are well on your way to being able to open it up creatively with more interesting designs and accents.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks, I'm trying hard o improve :) simple designs are good for practising

• Exactly, simple designs free you up to focus on the fundamentals and perfect them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, that's really cute! And it only took you two hours to finish? Damn. I wish I knew how to make/upcycle my own clothes, haha. You should start selling some of the stuff you make!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • aw thanks :) you should def try it! I borrowed my grandma's sewing machine and followed a tutorial

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• bro my sister bought one (but black) just last week stop lying
    www.rosegal.com/.../...-sleeve-fit-and-845557.html

0|0
    1|0
  • Looks great, should have posted yourself in it though! I wish I could find me a nice traditional woman

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow! That looks awesome - your really talented!

I like it my Girlfriend should get it. Haha

1|0
    0|0
    • haha pick a color, I'll ship one to you :p

• The red one in the picture looks great. ✔️

• looks like the most generic fucking dress I've ever seen. by the way is the person wearing it real?

0|0
    3|0
    • no need to be rude if you don't like it, I'm no designer and I'm the one wearing it

• Show All
    • next time please don't post anything at all

• sure dude 😂

• Good job. And it looks very good with your beautiful skin.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• nice dress!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks really nice! Would definitely wear it. I like the color and the hem a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's amazing! I'm totally jealous i wish I could do something like that! Way to go 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

1|0
    0|0
  • Not bad, how did you make it? I have been wanting to make my own dress.

1|0
    0|0
    • I bought the material, borrowed my grandma's sewing machine and googled how to put everything together using my own clothes as reference :)
      there are a lot of diy tutorials and you can use a special glue if you don't have a sewing machine

• Show All
    • nope, it's huge and old exactly like this one
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2f31134711.jpg
      your sister's machine should be better and faster even if it's small :)

• oh we used to have those, thanks!

• It looks really nice ! Kinda gives me the motivation to make my own clothes too lmao

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks! it took time to get the measures right but it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, there are soo many tutorials you can try :)

• More from Girls

Recommended myTakes