Girls, Any tips for learning to walk in 4-inch heels?

I bought a pair of Dr. Martens heels with a 4-inch heel and 1-inch platform. The air-cushioned soles are a plus and I can move around, but I've never had heels this high before and need some tips on how to walk well in them (and prevent injury!).

My experience with tall shoes so far have been with an array of kitten heels (all skinny heels), boots with a 2.5(ish?) skinny heel, and sandals with 3-inch thick platform espadrilles (no heel) and another pair of 3-inch platform sandals (no heel). The Dr. Martens are a block heel with a platform and lugged soles.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Just walk. Walk around your house, walk around the grocery store. Walk to your mailbox. Walk your dog. Practice makes perfect!